News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

DSPN Presents: Spanish Bastards vs The Glorious Dutch

Started by LMNO, June 23, 2010, 03:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on July 07, 2010, 08:18:16 PM
So it's 0-0 at halftime, and I have to go get my teeth cleaned.  Bummer.

(For you English types, "getting your teeth cleaned" is an American ritual that is rather difficult to explain to outsiders.)
Molon Lube

Cain

Well, I called that one wrong.

Spain faces the Netherlands in the final.  THIRTY YEARS WAR GRUDGE MATCH.

LMNO

Holy shit! I missed it all. How did Spain do it?

Cain

Carlos Puyol in the 73rd minute.  Spain had a corner and he headed it in.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

The octopus was right.  Don't doubt the cephalapods!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

It was not a very interesting game, even though I missed most of it, cause I was preparing CURRY WURST (which was AWESOME)

but no matter the superiod German vibe of CURRY WURST, they lost :(

my gf is sad. also because I forgot to buy any vegetarian sausage, I just got bratwurst. But veggie sausage is some of the foulest meat imitations I know (I'd prefer raw tofu).

I told her, you still have a team left! Count yourself lucky!

It didn't work.

Fuck spain.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Currywurst is indeed rather awesome, and I'm surprised it's not more popular in other countries.  I mean, the UK loves curry and America loves sausages, you think at least those two places would be all over something that delicious.

Triple Zero

Yeah, I made my own curry sauce, even. Cause I don't really like the bottled one.

It was ketchup, white wine, yellow curry powder, black pepper, tsp mustard, bit of olive oil and worcestershiresauce.

Also a tiny clove of garlic, chopped, but in hindsight that didnt belong there. Some very finely chopped onion (or pureed) would have worked better.

Then when you pour it over the sliced sausage, a little sprinking of curry powder to finish it off.

At least that's the way I made it because that's the way I got it when I ordered it in Germany.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Cain

The garlic probably would've worked, if the worcestershire sauce wasn't present.  I'm guessing anyway, since I always use garlic for my curries, but never the sauce.

Triple Zero

You may be right. It was between tastings I added both, and then it tasted like something very familiar. Like how everybody has this spice/flavour mix that's usually in their dishes. With me garlic is a big part of that. But this time I was trying to make currysauce, not some generic awesome taste explosion.

Eater of Clowns

Mmm, currywurst.  I ate it almost daily on my trip to Germany and it still haunts my dreams.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

LMNO

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

OCTOPUS IS GERMAN AND CANT BE TRUSTED IN MATTERS OF DUTCHNESS