News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Psychedelics question

Started by Dalek, August 13, 2010, 09:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DeusExMachina on September 02, 2010, 05:53:09 PM
and i like to think i am in control so i don't like to dwell on the times i have flipped and lost my sanity

Losing your shit != losing your sanity.

FFS.
Molon Lube

LMNO

To his credit, he was apologizing.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 02, 2010, 06:25:42 PM
To his credit, he was apologizing.

Yes, that's true.

But the first sentence would have been fine.  Slapping excuses on the end is just another means of digging in your heels.

However, I'm willing to let it drop.  Doesn't mean I plan to talk to him, though.
Molon Lube

Pope Pixie Pickle

Sounds to me like DEM needs introducing to my friend Risperidone.

seriously.

and I'm trying not to get wound up by his bullshit. Getting wound up makes my voices start up, and an increase in dosage is going to seriously fuck with my sex life.

In other news i may lose some of my benefits and support with getting work if the medical assessment form means i come out as better than I was before.

Kiss My Ass, asshole.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: DeusExMachina on September 02, 2010, 03:48:33 PM
Quote from: DeusExMachina on August 26, 2010, 09:53:25 PM
I think you have to travel to insanity and view it objectively, come back to sanity and view it objectively.  I have found that drugs can take you near but unless you have a near death experience with them you will only get close.  I went to insanity once, admittedly i was smoking weed at the time but it was the fact that i had not slept for about twenty days that took me to the point where the walls fell down and my mind was about to go to the point of no return. Anyway after watching the show for a little while and feeling physical effects from what i was seeing i decided enough and ended it. Now i have quite a gift for understanding and communicating  with people who are "insane", i am not insane but paradoxically i am, but i am sane as well.

In my opinion drugs take a lot longer to send you insane but they gradually show you a perspective from an insane viewpoint where all conventional  sanity is seen as insanity, useful for dipping into occasionally to break the spell if you will from mass hypnosis not only from media but from language and communication.  I would prefer an alternative and i think the only one would be deep meditation.  Maybe i will get back to that once i stop smoking.   

Back by popular demand for ECH.  Whats your point? about me saying the word fact? I know that i actually didn't sleep for about twenty days, you don't.

you did NOT go without sleep for 20 days. It's not possible. You WOULD BE DEAD, which would probably be an improvement. So you're an unrecalcitrant liar, plain and simple, and worse, you're not even man enough to own up to being full of shit adn you instead attempt to slander other people for calling you on your bullshit.

y'know, a simple "yeah, I was full of shit, I just had a long stretch where I only got a couple hours of sleep a day" would have ended this a long time ago, and even a "sorry, man, I didn't mean to call you a liar for pointing out how I misrepresented myself" would have kept me from revisiting the issue, but now?

Now you're on the list. I'm not quick to put somebody in the category of "irredeemable shitneck", but once there you are there FOREVER. I don't just hold a grudge, I pour a concrete foundation around it and reinforce it with re-bar. And I will hound you around this forum for fucking ever to the point where (hopefully) you just won't ever want to bother logging in again. If you offered a sincere apology (not that I think you're even capable if doing so, or even understanding what one is), I might agree to leave you alone as long as you stay out of any threads that I start. On the other hand, if you keep pushing I will take my grudge outside of this site and hound you to the furthest corners of the internet. I will make your online experience so miserable that you won't even want to have electricity anymore. I'm perfectly capable of following through on that, and there is a long list of people who would testify to it if it weren't for the fact that even mentioning me to them would probably set of a bout of PTSD.

In short, fuckburger, DO NEVER TEST.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

DeusExMachina

Okay ECH i am sorry i am shit at communicating and i wasn't calling you a liar i thought you misrepresented what i said is all but ill just accept i am shit at communicating.
'Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.'
-George Carlin

'Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.'

- Albert Einstein

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: DeusExMachina on September 02, 2010, 05:33:33 PMi am surprised i didn't make myself diabetic

and I'm disappointed. try harder next time.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: DeusExMachina on September 02, 2010, 08:07:50 PM
Okay ECH i am sorry i am shit at communicating and i wasn't calling you a liar i thought you misrepresented what i said is all but ill just accept i am shit at communicating.

Truth. You could probably start to improve your communication skills by making separate, complete thoughts, articulated by at least some gesture of punctuation. That might help.

That, or stop trolling.
Ya' stupid Yank.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: DeusExMachina on September 02, 2010, 08:07:50 PM

good enough. I'll ignore you if you ignore me.

DeusExMachina

Okay ECH.

I don't know what trolling is, i only came back on this thread to clear it up.
'Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.'
-George Carlin

'Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.'

- Albert Einstein

Iron Sulfide

Ya' stupid Yank.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Ruby

DeusExMachina  has not read the parapsychology thread I started over a month ago, apparently. There is a seriously link to lack of sleep and obesity. Aye, but I'm just Ruby.

These things (self experiments etc) with the pineal gland (among other things) are not for amatueristic voyagers that are just curious about their own body. I understand better just how fanatical even the most reserved individual may seem in certain light. FFS

"I think I should warn you that I am, in fact, a librarian."
--Noah Wyle as Flynn, in The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice

BadBeast

Quote from: Ruby on September 27, 2010, 12:34:33 PM
DeusExMachina  has not read the parapsychology thread I started over a month ago, apparently. There is a seriously link to lack of sleep and obesity. Aye, but I'm just Ruby.

These things (self experiments etc) with the pineal gland (among other things) are not for amatueristic voyagers that are just curious about their own body. I understand better just how fanatical even the most reserved individual may seem in certain light. FFS

My Pineal gland is the size of a tennis ball, and quite able to produce enough of a pineal pulse to subtly control maybee 300 people. So I know a thing or two about self control. Which is just as well, considering the Tyrant inside me, and his constant plotting. Fortunately my Mother used to slap my legs for showing off, so I learned restraint from an early age.

That doesn't mean I don't use my powers for fun, and personal gain, of course I do. I just keep the "World Domination" urge under a tight reign.
I also learned not to repress it either, or it all leaks out of my ears, and affects the probability matrix for a diameter of about 75 miles, leading to all kinds of Crypto-events, like Spontaneous Human Combustion, 
Showers of tiny baby Chupocapris, and clutches of Spring Heeled Jacks.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Ruby

There is plenty showing off within the posts on this board... Perhaps there will be more 'gettin' than confession reveals.

:p
"I think I should warn you that I am, in fact, a librarian."
--Noah Wyle as Flynn, in The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice