News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

A PENTION TO BAN PD

Started by Cuddlefish, August 23, 2010, 09:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 23, 2010, 09:26:38 PM
He can't. Everything is funny unless it happens to him or a close friend of his, but if it happens to anyone he deems lesser it's ok, and some cases hilarious.

:fuckoff:

Wow, your mahdjikall powers must be really strong for you to be able to deduce that about someone you've known for less than a month or two. Fucking retard. And I was beginning to like you. Dunno why, now...
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Kai on August 23, 2010, 09:23:51 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 09:12:02 PM
You know, I think I need a break from this place.

Roger.

Just laugh it off. Seriously.

Life is too fucking short. Isn't that what you've been telling me?

Yeah, but Dimo's satire was a little too spot on (not his fault, he's just pointing out the obvious).  

This place is now causing more stress than it's relieving.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

He can't. Everything is funny unless it happens to him or a close friend of his, but if it happens to anyone he deems lesser it's ok, and some cases hilarious.

Or there was a principle involved (google it).

I think you've made your point.  You don't like me.  I understand that.  You can post about other stuff now, if you like.  Or not.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cuddlefish on August 23, 2010, 09:32:09 PM

Wow, your mahdjikall powers must be really strong for you to be able to deduce that about someone you've known for less than a month or two. Fucking retard. And I was beginning to like you. Dunno why, now...

Thing is, you get a few pagans/ex-pagans like Lizzay that are amazing, so you forget what most of them seem to be like.  As far as I can tell, Bovine dude just likes to knife people in the back.  I could be wrong, but there's a bit of a pattern, here.

In any case, it doesn't really matter.  My mouse has a scroll button.
Molon Lube

Thurnez Isa

if it was couple of months more he could go on a crusade to save the noobs
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on August 23, 2010, 09:22:15 PM
OH WAIT

I can just text you or call you 100x per day since I have your number.   :)

woot!
Molon Lube

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 09:36:07 PM

Thing is, you get a few pagans/ex-pagans like Lizzay that are amazing, so you forget what most of them seem to be like.  As far as I can tell, Bovine dude just likes to knife people in the back.  I could be wrong, but there's a bit of a pattern, here.

In any case, it doesn't really matter.  My mouse has a scroll button.

As you know you have to knife a few people in the back occasionally just to survive on a pagan board. It goes with the territory. 90% of them no nothing about the paganism or history to begin with so their "personal" opinions actually matter more then they should. Then you just let plain old politics take over. Paganism becomes defined by the people at the top
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

Don Coyote

Really? Oh then fucking enlighten me. Shouldn't be too hard for all you intellectual fucking giants. And BTW I've been reading Howl's posts for much longer than a month or two. Thanks for trying. PD is just like every other board, there are some people you can poke at, and others you can't even breath heavily on.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 23, 2010, 09:40:36 PM

Really? Oh then fucking enlighten me. Shouldn't be too hard for all you intellectual fucking giants. And BTW I've been reading Howl's posts for much longer than a month or two. Thanks for trying. PD is just like every other board, there are some people you can poke at, and others you can't even breath heavily on.

And by "poke at", we mean "follow around for an entire day making snarky comments, act like a shit, and ignore questions as to the reasons for the above."

My mind control lazors are to blame, really.  I'm forcing people to respond to you in the manner you are seeing.  It's an old PD story, full of horrible mental enslavement and other tragedies.

But do carry on.  The world must be warned of my evil.  Just like every paladin before you.
Molon Lube

Thurnez Isa

Did you ever think of not poking at anyone unless their being a total ass?

Dante

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 09:34:15 PM

Or there was a principle involved (google it).

I think you've made your point.  You don't like me.  I understand that.  You can post about other stuff now, if you like.  Or not.

I never said I don't like you. I don't like how touchy you get.

Remember, if you get angry at someone trolling it just encourages them. Every time I watch you rise to one of the idiots on PD I facepalm.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on August 23, 2010, 09:45:16 PM

Hey, he's just trying to save you from my obvious mental domination.

Show a little gratitude.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Don't breath on me, I'm afraid of hitchcock movies

Two lines, one post  :D
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Don Coyote

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on August 23, 2010, 09:45:16 PM

Has it occurred to you that maybe from a different perspective he is being an ass? And I don't mean the fucking tinfoil hat-everyone is out ot get me- or the -he hurt my feelings must have revenge- I mean the -does not fucking compute-

Dysnomia

stfu.  You don't know him (or people here) well enough to make that kind of statement.  

This can be a tough board to fit in to, perhaps lurk more so we can all get along better.  Unless that's not what you were after.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif