Main Menu

A PENTION TO BAN PD

Started by Cuddlefish, August 23, 2010, 09:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 23, 2010, 10:03:15 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 09:56:06 PM
Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 23, 2010, 09:55:31 PM
Oh you mean a house where I get attacked the first time I enter the door?

Oh, FFS.   :lulz:

What?
Someone makes an offhanded general insult about my sig. I make an offhanded general insult comparing his biological need for oxygen to an addiction and to kindly die. It snowballed and CB jumps in all ass hurt. then I got a few PMs and responses asking me to STFU unless I can post meaningful content. See that whole exchange I figured it was just playful banter between and whomever it was that started it, until CB got all ass hurt and crying troll. Me insulting someone back is trolling on this board, especially if it only between me and one other party. But hey it's CB, who btw I generally like and respect and don't rag on because it's poor taste to fuck with him due to his alcohol abuse. Just like I generally like and respect Howl. Just stop taking so much shit personal.

A shot or two I don't take too personally.

Being followed around the board, though, that tends to grate on the nerves a little bit.
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 23, 2010, 09:40:36 PM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on August 23, 2010, 09:32:09 PM
Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 23, 2010, 09:26:38 PM
He can't. Everything is funny unless it happens to him or a close friend of his, but if it happens to anyone he deems lesser it's ok, and some cases hilarious.

:fuckoff:

Wow, your mahdjikall powers must be really strong for you to be able to deduce that about someone you've known for less than a month or two. Fucking retard. And I was beginning to like you. Dunno why, now...

Really? Oh then fucking enlighten me. Shouldn't be too hard for all you intellectual fucking giants. And BTW I've been reading Howl's posts for much longer than a month or two. Thanks for trying. PD is just like every other board, there are some people you can poke at, and others you can't even breath heavily on.

People seem to think that, but everyone pokes at Howl now and then.  Yes, he pokes back, really hard, but that doesn't mean it is forbidden, or even frowned upon, to poke him.  I think it may even be considered a rite of passage.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Cuddlefish

Bovine, man up. Stop being such a sissy. We can sense butt-hurt from miles away.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 23, 2010, 10:06:41 PM

People seem to think that, but everyone pokes at Howl now and then.  Yes, he pokes back, really hard, but that doesn't mean it is forbidden, or even frowned upon, to poke him.  I think it may even be considered a rite of passage.

Apparently, poking back is frowned upon in Wiccan circles.  As is basic communication to avoid this sort of thing, which I attempted and he ignored (PM).  So his insistence that this is all some horrible pogrom against him is a little laughable.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 10:06:10 PM

What?
Someone makes an offhanded general insult about my sig. I make an offhanded general insult comparing his biological need for oxygen to an addiction and to kindly die. It snowballed and CB jumps in all ass hurt. then I got a few PMs and responses asking me to STFU unless I can post meaningful content. See that whole exchange I figured it was just playful banter between and whomever it was that started it, until CB got all ass hurt and crying troll. Me insulting someone back is trolling on this board, especially if it only between me and one other party. But hey it's CB, who btw I generally like and respect and don't rag on because it's poor taste to fuck with him due to his alcohol abuse. Just like I generally like and respect Howl. Just stop taking so much shit personal.

Being followed around the board, though, that tends to grate on the nerves a little bit.

I guess me posting in the same threads you are, and in some cases responding to, or poking at you might seem like I was following you around to attack you.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 23, 2010, 10:09:31 PM

What?

I guess me posting in the same threads you are, and in some cases responding to, or poking at you might seem like I was following you around to attack you.

Dude,

Quote from: Cuddlefish on August 23, 2010, 10:08:19 PM
Bovine, man up. Stop being such a sissy. We can sense butt-hurt from miles away.

Get over yourself. It's the first step to bi-pedalism.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cuddlefish on August 23, 2010, 10:08:19 PM

I totally misread Bovine.  I though he was a dude, you know?  But it's not just "butthurt", he has deliberately ignored my attempt to find out what the hell is up, why this all started.

His excuse was "since you already made up your mind, I ignored it"...Because, you know, the most obvious thing to do when you've made up your mind is ask questions.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

What?

Talking about the newsfeed thread.  :lol:  But you knew that.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 10:13:37 PM

What?

Talking about the newsfeed thread.  :lol:  But you knew that.

Oh that one was deliberate. you caught me. How could I have been so transparent.

Doktor Howl

Well, Peleus and Bovine have succeeded.  The threads that people were having fun in have stopped completely, and half the users have left, presumably for the day.

Well played, assholes, well played.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 23, 2010, 10:14:42 PM

Oh that one was deliberate. you caught me. How could I have been so transparent.

See?  Honesty is good for the soul.

Now fuck off.  It's obvious that you're doing this shit on purpose, and now it's boring.
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

wow,  Bovine got classed with Peleus, probably the boards most notorious complete gibberish (or near to it) poster.  Quite an accomplishment for a noob.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 23, 2010, 10:17:19 PM
wow,  Bovine got classed with Peleus, probably the boards most notorious complete gibberish (or near to it) poster.  Quite an accomplishment for a noob.

He insisted on it, as part of his campaign to warn PD about me.  Or words to that effect.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

I was also classed with Wade, who ever that is, within a day of first posting here.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Lunar Wolf of the Cow Moon 13 on August 23, 2010, 10:24:39 PM

I was also classed with Wade, who ever that is, within a day of first posting here.

Sounds like butt-hurt to me.

Anyone here that wasn't classed or compared with Wade/DK/AKK/Daruko when they first got here?