News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Hi Alice,

Fuck you.

Love,
LMNO
-in leiu of Hunter S Durden.

AliceTheProfessional

Quote from: Nigel on March 21, 2011, 09:45:50 PM
Hello, Alice; I remain suspicious that you are a government plant, but I will await your textual proof that you are a real person and not a 45-year-old CIA employee in a cube in Bremerton, WA.

I am totally not with The Man, man. I partake in many counter cultural pastimes such as rock n roll music (eg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIJNoeDyrV8 ) and even once in awhile relaxing with a nice mojito and perhaps even smoking a cannabis-ah marihuana cigarette.

Now that I've put you at ease, speak slowly and clearly into the microphone. And don't worry, the bleach will only burn for a moment...
I'll take 3 creams & sugar in my coffee but if anyone should ask, I take it black. If anyone should ask, you tell them my coffees black.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

AliceTheProfessional

I'll take 3 creams & sugar in my coffee but if anyone should ask, I take it black. If anyone should ask, you tell them my coffees black.

BadBeast

Quote from: AliceTheProfessional on March 22, 2011, 06:08:42 AM
Awesome!  :mrgreen:
I like what you did to your eyes. Can you still see out of them?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

AliceTheProfessional

Quote from: BadBeast on March 22, 2011, 07:10:56 AM

No, but they look hella cool. Or so I've been told...

BadBeast

Quote from: AliceTheProfessional on March 23, 2011, 06:12:03 AM

I suppose if you have eyes like that, people are happy to lead you around for the kudos of having such a "differently abled" creature in their charge.
Who's your Mate, doing the slutty Pirate thing with you on the car roof? 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

AliceTheProfessional

Quote from: BadBeast on March 23, 2011, 09:28:24 AM

I suppose if you have eyes like that, people are happy to lead you around for the kudos of having such a "differently abled" creature in their charge.

Thats my bestie

BadBeast

Quote from: AliceTheProfessional on March 23, 2011, 10:06:43 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on March 23, 2011, 09:28:24 AM
Awesome!  :mrgreen:

Thats my bestie
Only she looks like the kind of girl that my parents warned me to keep well away from. Co-incidently, she also looks like a younger version of my the Mother of my children. She never got the hang of co-ordinating fluoro stripes either.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

How can you even tell from that grainy-ass pic?

I see two shapes that are probably hot chicks.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Quote from: Nigel on March 23, 2011, 11:08:21 PM
How can you even tell from that grainy-ass pic?

I see two shapes that are probably hot chicks.
Me too. But the socks, and the air of casual indifference are unmistakable.     

AliceTheProfessional

D: it wasnt our fault the picture was grainy we used a disposable camera & the pictures came back like crap. thats what we get for using film in the age of digital

heres a more clear picture. venice beach 2007 or 08

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: AliceTheProfessional on March 24, 2011, 02:19:05 AM
D: it wasnt our fault the picture was grainy we used a disposable camera & the pictures came back like crap. thats what we get for using film in the age of digital

Is that Jimmy Hendrix guy still rollerskating his way around Venice Beach with his guitar and mini-amps?

Because that guy is the only justification for that place.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

You have to understand that, to BadBeast, that first picture was as clear as, say, the reality in which he finds himself, not only a product of the perpetual fog of the Brit bastard's home but also the particularly dedicated attitude he holds toward mind altering substances.   :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 24, 2011, 02:24:12 AM

You have to understand that, to BadBeast, that first picture was as clear as, say, the reality in which he finds himself, not only a product of the perpetual fog of the Brit bastard's home but also the particularly dedicated attitude he holds toward mind altering substances.   :)

Seriously.  BB doesn't actually see WOMPs unless you hit the distort button about 20 times.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.