News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Hell yeah! welcome aboard, ryk. What posters did you put up?

VRykV

Nothing spectacular, some "Fake Missed Cat" things and some flyers... I saw very big Christian posters like "God knows you" or "God Loves You" at the walls near to my home, so I said to some friends, ehi, let's copy them, and we did it. And also some flyers in my school last year, I think teachers had a litte fun finding them between their documents...
Then, the next step should be actually writing something about Eris, but until I have something done that's not just the same stuff as always quoted and quoted and quoted again, that's just an idea.
Anyway, thank you...

Phox

Welcome, Ryk. I'm sure your stay will be pleasant.  :)

Jasper

Your written English is far better than most English second language learners I've read.  Welcome!  May your post count soar.

I hasten to mention this since you're from Italy:  I do not know how this started, but a long time ago people started calling each other 'spag', completely unaware of it's meaning in the outside world.  Around here it's a term of endearment, and has none of the racial connotations.  Just thought I should warn you ahead of time to prevent any hilarious/terrible misunderstandings.

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

A newbie who's newer than me! Haha!

Welcome Ryk! It appears people here already like you somewhat. That's quite an accomplishment in and of itself, I hope we'll see more of you throughout the forums! :D
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

VRykV

Nyx: thank you.

Sigmatic: thanks, and don't worry about the 'spag' thing. I'm not really that humourless nor patriotic (and anyway, according to my family's legends, I'm in part Sinti, so my roots are kind of a bloody mess).

Great Pope: thank you, and sure.

Cramulus

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 30, 2010, 01:54:56 AM
I hasten to mention this since you're from Italy:  I do not know how this started, but a long time ago people started calling each other 'spag', completely unaware of it's meaning in the outside world.  Around here it's a term of endearment, and has none of the racial connotations.  Just thought I should warn you ahead of time to prevent any hilarious/terrible misunderstandings.

good note, Sigmatic. I always forget that some spags hear that word differently.

Cain

Only a spag would find being called a spag insulting.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: VRykV on September 29, 2010, 05:14:33 PM
Nothing spectacular, some "Fake Missed Cat" things and some flyers...

We should do one signed by I. Schroedinger...Cat May or May Not be Missing.  Potential Reward.  If observed, please contact I. Schrodinger.
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

Jasper

VRykV

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 30, 2010, 03:14:33 PM

We should do one signed by I. Schroedinger...Cat May or May Not be Missing.  Potential Reward.  If observed, please contact I. Schrodinger.

Awesome.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

Quote from: VRykV on September 30, 2010, 07:35:52 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 30, 2010, 03:14:33 PM

Awesome.

:lulz:

Also, I'm known as the Great Poo 'round here.
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Nast

Nast, sometimes goes by Ink Pudding

Age 18, Santa Barbara, California

Art student, semi-professional waif

I'm interested in cooking, plant life, naturalism, Japanese traditional arts and literature, and anything that is pretty, delightful, or droll. I enjoy walking, and imagining doing things more than actually doing them.

I found Eris while on the internet some day, but I don't remember how.  Eventually I found myself here and my life has been downhill ever since. I've never thought that I make a particularly good Discordian, but it's the only religion that suits me, as all the other ones aren't serious enough for my taste.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."