News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Holy Names

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 06:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ch3mist

Quote from: Diogenes on April 29, 2011, 12:02:24 AM
:drama1:

I hope that you get a good show, because you sir have a phenomenal handle.

Peregrinus might have trumped Diogenes in terms of showmanship, but anyone who could spend that much time looking for something that doesn't exist... classic hero stuff.
<\       />
>_ \   / _<
</\^^^/\>
{<0\./0>}
\ ) ( /
~(o:o)~
{!^!}
\_/

Diogenes

Quote from: ch3mist on April 29, 2011, 03:08:25 AM
Quote from: Diogenes on April 29, 2011, 12:02:24 AM
:drama1:

I hope that you get a good show, because you sir have a phenomenal handle.

Peregrinus might have trumped Diogenes in terms of showmanship, but anyone who could spend that much time looking for something that doesn't exist... classic hero stuff.

Huh, would you guess I'd never heard of Peregrinus? NEW READING AWAITS!

Thanks!