News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

My Nationalism is dead.

Started by Adios, August 31, 2010, 07:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

I find the US and myself no longer represent each others direction. Therefore I am declaring myself an independent nation.

My national flag is a live rattlesnake. My national flower is the stinging nettle. My national bird has something to do with my middle finger.

I declare my nation is to be named Chartopia.

I fully intend to declare war on the US by the end of the year.

Suu

It's about time we've had more secessions! Welcome to the world of independence!

...So are we allies or enemies? And do we get to sign important shit and shake hands?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Princess on August 31, 2010, 07:17:26 PM
It's about time we've had more secessions! Welcome to the world of independence!

...So are we allies or enemies? And do we get to sign important shit and shake hands?

Let me wipe my hand off first. And I don't believe in paperwork.

Suu

Quote from: Charley Brown on August 31, 2010, 07:18:28 PM
Quote from: Doktor Princess on August 31, 2010, 07:17:26 PM

Let me wipe my hand off first. And I don't believe in paperwork.

Okay good, neither do I. We'll just make stupid faces at each other.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

The Person's Republic of Kevingrad would like to extend its sincerest welcome to Chartopia and open up full diplomatic relations with your glorious nation.

-Dok Blight/Twid/Kevin,
Generalissimo of the Junta of One.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Adios

Nephew Twiddleton

Roaring Biscuit!

Adios

I know I made this funny, but honestly, I just cant seem to bring myself to find a lot about my country to be content with right now.

Nephew Twiddleton

I hear that. I can't read or hear anything about politics without me wanting to shake my head at some point or another.

Eater of Clowns

You keep your damn rattlesnakes away from the Barony's rats and we'll be good.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

QuoteMy Nationalism is dead.

Good.
Molon Lube

Salty

I think true personality shows through most clearly at times of conflict, strain, shock and horror.

With that in mind, my sense of pride in my country died on 9/11 and the following days and months.
It was very distinct, the feeling of it slipping away beyond reach as I watched every effort to come together and help those suffering quashed by 0.00% APR on a brand new car, blind/negligent/vindicated bloodlust for its own sake, and a shocking lack of paranoia and questioning towards our government.

And in the years following it did not surprise me to learn my disgust was decades behind the times.

Is this a good time to mention that, being the only known discordian in Alaska I hearby declare my region's independence from the USA as well as my complete and irrefutable dominance and Lordship of every square inch.

I has your oil.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

You bastards keep your mitts off of Howlania.  We are a protectorate of the Swamp Yankee Occupation, and Suu will kicking your ass solid.
Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Charley Brown on August 31, 2010, 07:48:19 PM
I know I made this funny, but honestly, I just cant seem to bring myself to find a lot about my country to be content with right now.

Don't give up, there is still hope for contentment!

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A