News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

ATTN: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU COMPREHENSION-IMPAIRED COCKMONGLERS...

Started by East Coast Hustle, October 19, 2010, 12:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No u

WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 03:23:26 AM
Hey, this just stopped being funny.

Some people didn't get to be the Mean Girls in 9th grade, but never matured beyond aspiring to it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 19, 2010, 03:25:43 AM

Conveniently, we can now be certain that Phox, Firewillow, and Fuck it whoever that other TCC asshole is (that's not Coyote) are here for trolling purposes alone.

Do you mean this thread, or the whole site? I came on Dok Howl's beckon, to learn about Discordianism and maybe take part in some shannanegians, which, conveniently, I have done many in the real world since I joined here. You guys give me quite a bit of inspiration, ya know..

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 03:28:36 AM
Some people didn't get to be the Mean Girls in 9th grade, but never matured beyond aspiring to it.

Nigel, what? :aww:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We only troll our own if it's funny, not mean, or we actually dislike them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Doktor Howl

Conveniently, we can now be certain that Phox, Firewillow, and Fuck it whoever that other TCC asshole is (that's not Coyote) are here for trolling purposes alone.

I like Fronkenstien and Firewillow.

When they aren't fucking with the few people here who don't deserve it.

I mean, shit, what part of:

QuoteQuote from: No u on Today at 06:19:34 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on Today at 06:15:08 PM
The huge text This whole thread is beyond retarded, and fucks with my tiny ass.
With Jackhammers.

was supposed to be fucking funny?
Molon Lube

No u

I call BS on this.  Just because we troll one thread that was an apparent attack on us, that means we are trolling the entire forum?  I'm afraid you're assertion is going to require a little more evidence to be credible.
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 19, 2010, 03:28:48 AM

Do you mean this thread, or the whole site? I came on Dok Howl's beckon, to learn about Discordianism and maybe take part in some shannanegians, which, conveniently, I have done many in the real world since I joined here. You guys give me quite a bit of inspiration, ya know..

Then why the hell are you two kicking Freeky around?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 03:29:55 AM

I'm pretty sure FW dislikes ECH, I'm not taking sides with anyone, and my trolling was meant to be funny.

Soooo....

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 03:31:44 AM
Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 19, 2010, 03:28:48 AM

Then why the hell are you two kicking Freeky around?

????

I wasn't kicking Feeky. I was going off on FW's misquote, trying to be funny.  The emo thing was irony, or a joke... or both. Sorry, Freeky. :aww:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like 'em just fine, as well. But I will step to defend Freeky, who is one of the least-deserving-of-meanness people I have ever met in my life.

No u

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 03:29:55 AM

I'm sorry, but I don't see where anyone was being "mean."

But I suppose discourtesy to newer members of forums and ad hominem attacks are COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE.
WARNING!!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 03:33:33 AM
I like 'em just fine, as well. But I will step to defend Freeky, who is one of the least-deserving-of-meanness people I have ever met in my life.

Yeah, and I have to say I'm more than a little disappointed in FW, here.
Molon Lube