News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

ATTN: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU COMPREHENSION-IMPAIRED COCKMONGLERS...

Started by East Coast Hustle, October 19, 2010, 12:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: No u on October 19, 2010, 03:31:39 AM

I call BS on this.  Just because we troll one thread that was an apparent attack on us, that means we are trolling the entire forum?  I'm afraid you're assertion is going to require a little more evidence to be credible.

Oh holy shit  :lulz: please tell me you meant that to be funny!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: No u on October 19, 2010, 03:34:01 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 03:29:55 AM
We only troll our own if it's funny, not mean, or we actually dislike them.

I'm sorry, but I don't see where anyone was being "mean."

But I suppose discourtesy to newer members of forums and ad hominem attacks are COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE.

Um, yeah.

Leaving this thread, now.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 03:34:39 AM

I call BS on this.  Just because we troll one thread that was an apparent attack on us, that means we are trolling the entire forum?  I'm afraid you're assertion is going to require a little more evidence to be credible.

Pretty sure this was aimed at Charley and I for being dipsticks on the copyright thread.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Dok, you know that out of all people, I am THE LAST one to post something ACTUALLY mean or venomous or hateful toward another human being. Sorry to unload some "mushy pagan shit", but I honestly don't believe in slamming another person JUST to be a dick.

For others, that's their preogative.  

Shel,

POSTING like C_A

Cramulus

Quote from: Phox on October 19, 2010, 03:19:15 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 19, 2010, 03:15:08 AM
The huge text is beyond retarded, and fucks with my tiny ass screen.

Jackasses. :|

Yes, it is retarded. But that's what makes it fun. Sorry about fucking with your screen though. Since I don't have that prolem, I sometimes forget others do.  :sad:

JESUS WHAT IS WITH THE APOLOGIZING LIKE SOME KIND OF NAMBY PAMBY LITTLE BABY GOING BAWWW BAWWW I FEEL BAD BECAUSE I HURT YOUR FEELINGS

WELL LISTEN UP SISTER

THIS JACKSTICK'S GOT TWO FISTS A PLENTY AND ONE OF THEM'S COMING FOR YOUR EYE
AT ABOUT 60 MILES PER HOUR.

IF YOU NEED TWO SHITS TO RUB TOGETHER GIVE UP ON MAKING A PHONE CALL, TRY JACKING INTO A FIVE STAR RESORT AND CALL ME IN THE MORNING.

JESUS IT'S LIKE TYPING WITH MY FISTS AT A BUNCH OF INSIPID SCUNT POLICE ALL INTENT ON BLOWING THE WHISTLE ON THEMSELVES FOR BEING FASCIST SYCOPHANTS

WELL GUESS WHAT YOU GINORMOUS DONG ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, IT'S NOT TIME FOR JURISPRUDENCE, IT'S TIME FOR PETTING A CAT WITH A WEED WHACKER WHILE YOU ESCAPE FROM A BURNING MINI GOLF COURSE IN VERMONT CALLED PIZZA PUT WHICH IN HINDSIGHT DID NOT DESERVE THE THINGS YOU SHOUTED AT ITS SMOKING GODDAMN ASHES

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 03:35:35 AM

Pretty sure this was aimed at Charley and I for being dipsticks on the copyright thread.   :lulz:

I didn't read that one, but I've seen maybe a dozen instances of exactly what he's talking about in the OP in the last month, and I may have participated in them. But none of them were FW or Cheese.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 03:35:35 AM

FW thought it was aimed at him for the Open Bar thing, and I just thought it was funny :lulz:

Yeah, but no...I had no offense on me. Like I said, I have no side in this thread. I just kinda...nosed my way in, felt a little hyper and overexcited from the all caps, and felt the need to fit in with the cool kids  :lulz:

Roaring Biscuit!

Cramulus

AND ANOTHER THING. THE WOMEN IN THE FOOD COURT LOOK AT YOU AND THEY KNOW HOW FULL OF SHIT YOU ARE. PRACTICALLY EVERYBODY IN THE MALL KNOWS HOW MUCH YOU SUCK. THEY SEE YOU AND THEY SEE YOUR HAIR CUT AND THEY HATE YOU. AND QUITE FRANKLY YOU DESERVE IT.

YOU WALK AROUND THE FUCKING MALL ACTING LIKE YOU'RE SOMEHOW NOT PART OF THE HUMAN MEATSHOW, LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE REGULAR PERSON OBSERVING ALL THE FREAKS RUBBING THEIR NOSES ON THE GLASS AT CINNABUN, BUT I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, YOU'RE NOT LOOKING THROUGH A MICROSCOPE, YOU'RE LIVING ON THE FUCKING SLIDE

No u

If Freeky took offense to what I said, then I would like to offer up an apology.  I intended no ill will toward her.  I was simply playing a word game.
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Cramulus

HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU'RE WEARING THAT THING

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on October 19, 2010, 03:40:11 AM
AND ANOTHER THING. THE WOMEN IN THE FOOD COURT LOOK AT YOU AND THEY KNOW HOW FULL OF SHIT YOU ARE. PRACTICALLY EVERYBODY IN THE MALL KNOWS HOW MUCH YOU SUCK. THEY SEE YOU AND THEY SEE YOUR HAIR CUT AND THEY HATE YOU. AND QUITE FRANKLY YOU DESERVE IT.

YOU WALK AROUND THE FUCKING MALL ACTING LIKE YOU'RE SOMEHOW NOT PART OF THE HUMAN MEATSHOW, LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE REGULAR PERSON OBSERVING ALL THE FREAKS RUBBING THEIR NOSES ON THE GLASS AT CINNABUN, BUT I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, YOU'RE NOT LOOKING THROUGH A MICROSCOPE, YOU'RE LIVING ON THE FUCKING SLIDE

I'm stealing that.

Molon Lube

Meh, maybe 18 year olds aren't yet ready for the all-powerful awesomeness of PD. Maybe I am immature. But dammit, I try to be.  :lulz:

However, I won't say that I don't have good things to contribute to Discordianism.  I just choose to keep them to myself, because I don't feel that they are near as good as some other things I've seen here.

Cramulus