News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

ATTN: ADMIN TEAM (and everyone else, for the sake of transparency)

Started by East Coast Hustle, October 20, 2010, 10:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

I don't see how you can infer any connection between what you just said and the fact that you directed Darkurolite (no offence darkuro) towards cram?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

yeah, you know what dude

you seem to get so much entertainment out of provoking and annoying people here. It's not just like you're getting aggressively dogpiled by the PD community and are responding defensively -- you're going out of your way to make this place less fun to post in. I don't know why else you'd buddy up with poptart and give him advice about how to stay under the trolldar. You're "trying to get him to troll WITH us"? give me a break.

Maybe you think you're just being cute or something. "Hah hah! Hey pop tart! Wouldn't it be funny if you annoyed everybody at PD, especially Cramulus?" How am I supposed to react to that? I'm supposed to get annoyed, right? Check. From my end, you're being passive aggressive. You've had a great opportunity to not act like a douche. And you've been an ass. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, I really do, but you aren't giving me any angles to think of you as a cool guy who I want to collaborate with. Fuck this noise.

Doktor Howl

Not only that, but it's not like poptard can restrain his mighty e-penis long enough to work with us on a troll.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on September 16, 2011, 07:52:49 PM
yeah, you know what dude

you seem to get so much entertainment out of provoking and annoying people here. It's not just like you're getting aggressively dogpiled by the PD community and are responding defensively -- you're going out of your way to make this place less fun to post in. I don't know why else you'd buddy up with poptart and give him advice about how to stay under the trolldar. You're "trying to get him to troll WITH us"? give me a break.

Maybe you think you're just being cute or something. "Hah hah! Hey pop tart! Wouldn't it be funny if you annoyed everybody at PD, especially Cramulus?" How am I supposed to react to that? I'm supposed to get annoyed, right? Check. From my end, you're being passive aggressive. You've had a great opportunity to not act like a douche. And you've been an ass. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, I really do, but you aren't giving me any angles to think of you as a cool guy who I want to collaborate with. Fuck this noise.

I felt bad about having AKK come back, even though it was funny in an OH MY GAWD kind of way.

While that still isn't an excusable thing, I don't feel so alone, anymore.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Luna

Wow.  Just... wow.

If you didn't want to be here and act like a biped, why bother coming back at all?

Taking somebody who's been a recurring douche and aiming them at somebody who has not, to my knowledge, fucked with either one of you?  Fucktard move, and you're out of chances, as far as I'm concerned.

And, Cram?  That avatar is fucking adorable.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 16, 2011, 07:34:07 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 16, 2011, 07:26:30 PM
Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 16, 2011, 07:23:00 PM
Only recently told him his stalker troll was lame. and he should troll someone who never gets any attention like cramulus

You seem to have quite the affinity for asshole trolls and stalkers. What's up with that?

Not sure, maybe I see them wasting their time trolling us, when they should be trolling WITH us.
And trying to get him give up stalking altogether as that usually quickly earns a ban before he can even jump out of his cake

They don't want to troll with us, or they could have been doing it already.

Seriously, be friends with whomever you like... I certainly am... but encouraging creepy stalker types to stalk people is not funny. It's fucked in the head.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on September 16, 2011, 02:21:35 PM
I had to do something.

I had a visual of the wildlife fleeing their nests in Dok's back hair.

It hurt so much, I had to share.

:baby: :spittake:

Luna

Quote from: Donald Coyote on September 16, 2011, 08:15:26 PM
Quote from: Luna on September 16, 2011, 02:21:35 PM
I had to do something.

I had a visual of the wildlife fleeing their nests in Dok's back hair.

It hurt so much, I had to share.

:baby: :spittake:

You're welcome, Coyote.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

the last yatto

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2011, 07:58:16 PM
Not only that, but it's not like poptard can restrain his mighty e-penis long enough to work with us on a troll.

Yeah there is that, maybe its just wishful thinkin

Just saying his ability to respawn would be useful on hostile sites like peta
Akk's bad taste in music and ability to make everything about him would be perfect on our pagan raids
Wade and his lack of human emotion would work well on the cellar

And I didn't tell him directly to fuck em with cram, just that his usual stick is boring and try someone new
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 16, 2011, 08:51:40 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2011, 07:58:16 PM

Yeah there is that, maybe its just wishful thinkin

Just saying his ability to respawn would be useful on hostile sites like peta
Akk's bad taste in music and ability to make everything about him would be perfect on our pagan raids
Wade and his lack of human emotion would work well on the cellar

And I didn't tell him directly to fuck em with cram, just that his usual stick is boring and try someone new

Fact remains, you invited the shitbag back, knowing what happens every time.

Count yourself lucky that ECH unbanned you, you fucked up little collection of recessive genes.  If I had my way, you'd still be whining on facebook.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2011, 08:05:30 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on September 16, 2011, 07:52:49 PM
yeah, you know what dude

I felt bad about having AKK come back, even though it was funny in an OH MY GAWD kind of way.

While that still isn't an excusable thing, I don't feel so alone, anymore.   :lulz:

Having AKK back was WAY funnier than having Yatto back though. Probably also because it lasted shorter, but AKK is an entertainer, of sorts. Even if it's not the sort he tries to be :lol:

Having said that, get lost, Yatto.

(and Dok you were right, as usual)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 16, 2011, 08:54:22 PM

I'm like Cassandra, if Cassandra had huge brass balls and 30 pounds of hair on her back.

:sad:
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2011, 08:55:45 PM

I'm like Cassandra, if Cassandra had huge brass balls and 30 pounds of hair on her back.

I'm fairly sure she at least had the hair (Turkish/Greek chicks are worse than the French).

And Yatto, seriously, just piss off.  I'm having a very hard time believing anyone's judgement is consistently this bad.

Luna

Imma have nightmares about running through a forest of Dok's back hair.   :x

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Luna on September 16, 2011, 09:35:13 PM

Imma have nightmares about running through a forest of Dok's back hair.   :x

Watch out for the powerhouse crabs.  Fuckers can jump 12 feet and gnaw through a 55 gallon drum.
Molon Lube