News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

BREAKING: I JUST FOUND A GIF!

Started by GIGGLES, October 25, 2010, 06:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGGLES

Shibboleet The Annihilator

BadBeast

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 29, 2011, 03:31:15 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on June 25, 2011, 11:56:24 PM

HAY, DO YOU FORWARD LOTS OF EMAIL YOU THINK IS FUNNY?
Not as much as I used to before I discovered what a  . . . . . singular (? ) sense of humour I had.  :evil:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

GIGGLES

BadBeast

I want to get me some of that Psychedelic Titty milk. Look at how quickly their pupils dilate as soon as it's ingested. I'm no Scientist, but this warrants thorough investigation, and a six figure research Grant if you ask me. Just think of the children, floating around in a choccy milk Nirvana, just like little coco-pops, when the milk goes brown. The potential benefits to us all more than justify the expense.   
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on July 17, 2011, 05:17:25 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 17, 2011, 01:56:48 AM
Quote from: GIGGLES on July 15, 2011, 03:12:42 AM

IS THAT A TURD???

It's a coffee bean. It's squirting coffee out of its nipples.

It's still LOL even though it makes sense now.

It would be more LOL if it was a turd.

Freeky

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 17, 2011, 09:14:51 AM
Quote from: Uncle Wallified on July 17, 2011, 05:17:25 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on July 17, 2011, 01:56:48 AM
Quote from: GIGGLES on July 15, 2011, 03:12:42 AM

IS THAT A TURD???

It's a coffee bean. It's squirting coffee out of its nipples.

It's still LOL even though it makes sense now.

It would be more LOL if it was a turd.

The whole story is funnier, because they've had so much coffee that they started hallucinating maybe, and the coffee stopped working, so this dude and a sentient coffee bean that sprays super coffee out of its nipples showed up and shenanigans happened.

Also, watching the bean, I kind of wish I had a girlfriend or something.  TITTAYS.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Disco Pickle

http://i.imgur.com/WFpi5.gif

link'd for seizures prone

sorry about that.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann