Started by GIGGLES, October 25, 2010, 06:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

BadBeast

Quote from: navkat on July 27, 2011, 06:56:50 AM
I MAEDED:

WE CN PLZ MAEK INTO EMOTE?
There's another one like this, where the whole watermelon thwacks back and lamps the chick, right in the head. Really. Fucking. Hard.

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Chairman Risus

Quote from: BadBeast on August 07, 2011, 09:25:48 PM
I MAEDED:

There's another one like this, where the whole watermelon thwacks back and lamps the chick, right in the head. Really. Fucking. Hard.
Isn't that what's going on in this one?

BadBeast

Quote from: Risus on August 07, 2011, 10:01:44 PM
I MAEDED:

No, that's just the elastic flicking her nose. The one I'm thinking of, a she's using one of those catapults with a watermelon as ammo. The melon comes right back and hits her right in the head. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: BadBeast on August 07, 2011, 11:55:23 PM
I MAEDED:

No, that's just the elastic flicking her nose. The one I'm thinking of, a she's using one of those catapults with a watermelon as ammo. The melon comes right back and hits her right in the head. 

Kind of like this?

BadBeast

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 08, 2011, 12:00:05 AM
I MAEDED:

Kind of like this?

Only in the sense that both girls get Skullfucked.

BadBeast

BadBeast

Anna Mae Bollocks

Phox

I MAEDED:

No, I'm pretty sure that's a melon thwacking her, BB. It looks like the melon burst on her face, or the elastic hit her hard enough to break her damn nose, from the splatter.  :lulz:

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Phox on August 08, 2011, 01:01:40 PM
I MAEDED:

No, I'm pretty sure that's a melon thwacking her, BB. It looks like the melon burst on her face, or the elastic hit her hard enough to break her damn nose, from the splatter.  :lulz:
Yeah, you're right. The gif I saw was from the slo mo playback from the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfeTZNcA3g&feature=player_embedded

She says afterwards "I  have the worst headache ever"   :lulz:  :aaa:  :fap:

BadBeast

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Disco Pickle on August 09, 2011, 02:13:48 AM
that's cool as hell.

It was until the Europeans fucked it all up at the end.
Molon Lube

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 09, 2011, 02:17:55 AM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on August 09, 2011, 02:13:48 AM
that's cool as hell.

It was until the Europeans fucked it all up at the end.

Whatever, languages evolve.  Even when the Europeans did it.

Dammit Phoxy, you're supposed to be in this thread, not me. 

I know fuck all about languages and you're my PD guide
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann