Main Menu

Halloween

Started by Dalek, October 28, 2010, 02:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairman Risus

AFK

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on October 29, 2010, 03:59:18 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 28, 2010, 09:06:34 PM
I'm just going to wear something pretty. :( Boring.

You should wear Dok's anus as a hat.

No he should wear Your anus, and rotate on his side!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Also, it appears my wife is no longer a Ray of Sunshine.  Apparently she had ordered this Devil Horn/red cape number which she is wearing to work.  Along with a well-fitted black dress, if you take my meaning. 

Man, I wish I was working with her today. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

60 Costumes. 3 1/2 Minutes. 1 Theater Nerd. Need an idea for a last minute costume this Halloween? Here. No excuses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMQ4phPPLHA

Suu

Everyone has changed their minds...this is because I spent money on fabric.

No biggie. I can still do the Toadstool, or figure out something that involves a mustache. GS is now going as Magnum PI, and Enzo and his wife are Mario and Luigi respectively.

I don't even know if I'll have enough time to find an epic 'stache to do ANYTHING.

The only other idea I had was to dress up as a Pink Hat, it's the scariest thing I can thing of. I just don't really want to spend the money on a goddawful Pink Boston hat and a sparkly pink Patriots jersey for the sake of a funny.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Duston is going to be Edward, Joy is going to be Victoria and JW hasn't decided between Kai's cereal killer thing or a werewolf.  If he goes as a werewolf, I'm making me a TEAM EDWARD/TEAM JACOB t-shirt....

Only Joy is actually trick or treating, the boys come along for the ride!!!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I'm going to be an Oregon Trail Zombie

Juana

Mad Hatter again, assuming I go anywhere. I might girl it up some more, though.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Suu

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 29, 2010, 11:40:36 PM
I'm going to be an Oregon Trail Zombie

Maybe I should just make myself a pixelated wagon out of construction paper and carry a sign that says, "You have died of dysentery."

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

lol i was looking for a you have died of dysentery screencap and found

since thats my actual name i had to print it out  :lulz:

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'm dressing as a Captain Hammer fan tonight cause I have to work in it.
Tomorrow, I have a costume that I borrowed from a friend, and it's impossible to work in.

Suu

I dunno...I'll see if I can get to Walmart today to find cheap Pink Hat stuff. Red Sox stuff should be pretty cheap right now if it's still out. If not, Pats stuff works just as well. Either way, I need to find a white blouse.

Really, who wears white?!

Sir Squid Diddimus

I don't understand Pink Hat..

please to explain??

(unless it's a sports thing, then just say it's a sports thing cause if you explained it I wouldn't get it anyway)

Suu

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on October 30, 2010, 04:01:34 PM
I don't understand Pink Hat..

please to explain??

(unless it's a sports thing, then just say it's a sports thing cause if you explained it I wouldn't get it anyway)

It's a sports thing. But imagine the most obnoxious and fake women you can think of, wearing all pink sparkly shit that pertains to their particular bandwagon team of choice, flailing wildly at games with a Bud Light in one acrylic-nailed hand and a Blackberry in the other, while doing nothing but comment on certain player's butts. They're more prevalent in Boston than anywhere else, apparently, and Boston -anything- fans HATE them. And since I hate Boston, why not be something doubly hated for Halloween?

It was a Pink Hat that tried to start a fight with me at a Pats game in 2005, that stopped as soon as I grabbed her boyfriend by the brim of his hat and smashed his head into the back of my seat.

\
"TOM BRADY IS LIEK THE HOTTEST RED SOX PLAYER EVAR"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ