PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Halloween

Started by Dalek, October 28, 2010, 02:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cuuute!

I'm going to be Pippi Longstocking.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on October 29, 2010, 03:59:18 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 28, 2010, 09:06:34 PM
I'm just going to wear something pretty. :( Boring.

You should wear Dok's anus as a hat.

Meh. I probably won't even dress up pretty, either. I'm not feeling it.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Rumckle

I went as Two-Face to a party the other night, old school 90s Two-Face. Fun times.

Also, nice costume Fred!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Nast

For me, most holidays are just like any other days except with a particular color combination attached to them. Since I'm terribly boring I don't do much for Halloween. I don't drink, or dress up, and I'm not fond of candy. But I think scary and spooky things are entertaining, though finding a good horror movie these days is a near-impossible task.

An intelligent lady in my art history class said that Halloween's interesting because it's about being someone else. I agree, although I don't know if I'd be very good at being someone other than myself for more than a day.

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Kurt Christ

I'll be Scarecrow from Batman.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Suu

Fuck this noise. I'm going as a cultist victim.

IA! IA!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sister_Gothique

Quote from: Suu Cool for School. on October 30, 2010, 03:01:07 AM
Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 29, 2010, 11:40:36 PM
I'm going to be an Oregon Trail Zombie

Maybe I should just make myself a pixelated wagon out of construction paper and carry a sign that says, "You have died of dysentery."
I totally luff you for that.
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

Sister_Gothique

I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

Suu

My sister is going as Lindsay Lohan. She just called me to ask how to make a mock SCRAM bracelet.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cuddlefish

X-posted from Spagbook for relevance:

Halloween stuffs for your faces (I made Kermit all by my lonesome, with my own two hands):

Propaganda:

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Suu

Parker is fucking awesome. That is all.

Dalek

Last minute I decided to be Ziggy Stardust

Triple Zero

Amazing costumes, everybody!

Also amazing you can get away with dressing up as Hitler, apparently. Here it'd be in incredibly bad taste, you'd have a good chance of being denied entrance to clubs or bars, and possibly even get your ass kicked. And if you'd get in character, I'm not entirely sure if shouting "sieg heil" with your hand straight forward in the air could even get you arrested. Touchy subject still, after 65 years? You betcha! ;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrowâ„¢
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.