News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Unlimited East Coast Opera Thread

Started by 0, October 28, 2010, 05:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

That reminds me...

Quote from: Sir Digby Chicken Caesar! on October 28, 2010, 05:54:05 PM
David Lynch's: Tuscon.

WHERE'S MY FUCKING OPERA?

You've had my scripts for a week, and have yet to turn in a single playable note.  And NO, I am not blasting the hall with brown noise, 2600 hertz, or a Mythbusters commercial on repeat! 

I admit that it would be perfect for a modern work, but we're going for a period peice.  Well, a period piece as written by deranged war vets and dominatrices on mescaline. 

I've jsut finished the climax song to the Bavarian nipple duel between Hans and Dieter.  You just need to write the harmonies for the sympathetic background scream chorus, and tlak our buddy, the little japanese dude who sings italian opera into doing a cameo, and we can call it a week. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on October 28, 2010, 07:21:08 PM
That reminds me...

Quote from: Sir Digby Chicken Caesar! on October 28, 2010, 05:54:05 PM
David Lynch's: Tuscon.

WHERE'S MY FUCKING OPERA?

You've had my scripts for a week, and have yet to turn in a single playable note.  And NO, I am not blasting the hall with brown noise, 2600 hertz, or a Mythbusters commercial on repeat! 

I admit that it would be perfect for a modern work, but we're going for a period peice.  Well, a period piece as written by deranged war vets and dominatrices on mescaline. 

I've jsut finished the climax song to the Bavarian nipple duel between Hans and Dieter.  You just need to write the harmonies for the sympathetic background scream chorus, and tlak our buddy, the little japanese dude who sings italian opera into doing a cameo, and we can call it a week. 

Are we REALLY bringing the Hitler Youth guys into this again? Well, at least they can sing.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

They'll be characters.  Inspired by the IRL ones, maybe, but all representations to persons living or dead ARE purely coincidental.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Suu

Quote from: Richter on October 29, 2010, 02:33:24 PM
They'll be characters.  Inspired by the IRL ones, maybe, but all representations to persons living or dead ARE purely coincidental.

According to Enzo there were a couple of guys from the SS in there last week. We need to keep that in mind for Anne Frank: The Musical.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Who could that be upstairs?
I don't know!
Hiding unawares?
I don't know!
It's that clever little girl,
who captivates the world,
with her hijinks in the attic,
whereabouts is enigmatic,
THAT'S RIGHT!

(I really mean it)

It's ANNE!

Buh-Buh-Buh  Buh-Buh-Buh  Buh-Buh-Buh

ANNE!

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Sir Digby Chicken Caesar! on October 29, 2010, 03:11:41 PM
Who could that be upstairs?
I don't know!
Hiding unawares?
I don't know!
It's that clever little girl,
who captivates the world,
with her hijinks in the attic,
whereabouts is enigmatic,
THAT'S RIGHT!

(I really mean it)

It's ANNE!

ANNE!

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!

We're going to make millions.

Suu

Fuck...Now I have Dentist! From Little Shop of Horrors in my head, only instead of dentist, it's SS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu Cool for School. on October 29, 2010, 03:55:19 PM
Fuck...Now I have Dentist! From Little Shop of Horrors in my head, only instead of dentist, it's SS.

I'm in the esss esssss...
And a SUCCESS!

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Featuring Ernest Borgnine as the SS officer you love to hate and Liza Minelli as Anne Frank

Richter

Defenestrate Liza RIGHT NOW.  You have to hear Sarah Silverman's take on the reprise of "If I were Gay".

WE HAVE OUR OWN THREAD NOW!

RICHTER: Start swindling wealthy dowagers to fund this production!
SUU: Get me my blue blankie!
DOK HOWL: FIND US A PLACE IN TUSCON TO PUT THIS ON! IT'S BOUND TO FLOP! WE'LL BE RICH AS ASTRONAUTS!

Suu

Only if John Barrowman get's to play Peter.

Hot gay Scotsman is HAWT AND GAY.  :fap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNXj-SCx5dY

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Digby Chicken Caesar! on October 29, 2010, 06:34:47 PM
WE HAVE OUR OWN THREAD NOW!

RICHTER: Start swindling wealthy dowagers to fund this production!
SUU: Get me my blue blankie!
DOK HOWL: FIND US A PLACE IN TUSCON TO PUT THIS ON! IT'S BOUND TO FLOP! WE'LL BE RICH AS ASTRONAUTS!

The Jewish-American Cultural Center has a full stage.
Molon Lube