News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Hmm, I have a belief in common with London Tipton

Started by BabylonHoruv, November 26, 2010, 08:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

I'm sure the writers of the show "Suite Life on Deck" and I got it from the same source (David Brin) but I was still a bit shocked to hear London Tipton (the brainless Heiress on the show) insisting that aliens are actually elves.  

Oh, and yes, I do know Brin suggested the idea Satirically, that doesn't mean I can't think it's true anyways.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't understand how you people can hold such absurd beliefs, when "aliens" are obviously anthropologists from the future.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Nigel on November 27, 2010, 03:12:52 AM
I don't understand how you people can hold such absurd beliefs, when "aliens" are obviously anthropologists anal insertion fetishists from the future.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!