News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

This post has been deleted.

Started by Kansai, December 24, 2010, 09:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

They have Subways in Dutchland?

That just doesn't sound right.

Adios

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on December 30, 2010, 03:18:18 PM

Beats McDonalds all to hell.

AFK

Whatcha talking about?  There's no better place for a sandwhich than between your tulips!

Yeah, I did THAT.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Phox

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 30, 2010, 05:04:24 PM

Whatcha talking about?  There's no better place for a sandwhich than between your tulips!

Yeah, I did THAT.  

Oh. My. Christfucking. Jesus.

AFK

If it's any consolation, I'm leaving for lunch.  Imma gonna go get me a sandwich. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 30, 2010, 03:10:48 PM
I usually make my own sandwiches? Just throw some stuff on and make that it tastes good.

The only times when I buy sandwiches on the street/store/stand/market/etc is when I'm on the go, I'm hungry and I didn't bring any of my own sandwiches.

The ones you buy are generally terribly overpriced. Sometimes they're awful, and sometimes they're awesome. How good they are usually has not much relation to the price.

I agree about Subway's, although I only tried their "veggie sandwich" cause it was the cheapest, and for all the other sandwiches I was like "fuck no, no way I'm paying that kind of money for sandwiches from an American international chain store", so I dunno if they're good, but American (or worse, "American style") fastfood chains do not generally have very good track record with me.

I don't eat sandwiches often enough to make my own. I will sometimes, but it usually entails spending $30 on fixins first, and then I eat sandwiches every day for a week.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."