News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Well That was Anti-Climactic

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, December 28, 2010, 09:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/28/lone-police-officer-mexican-border-town-remains-missing/

QuoteThe Mexican border town of Guadalupe has been left with no police force after the last officer was kidnapped.

Erika Gandara's house was set on fire by unidentified gunmen before she was abducted last week, according to the state prosecutor's office.

If this was a movie she would of gone all Dirty Harry on them.

I might also add that this town is only about 3 miles away from the US border.

EDIT: Fixed. Thanks to Joh'Nyx for the save.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on December 28, 2010, 09:14:34 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020344-504083.html

QuoteThe Mexican border town of Guadalupe has been left with no police force after the last officer was kidnapped.

Erika Gandara's house was set on fire by unidentified gunmen before she was abducted last week, according to the state prosecutor's office.

If this was a movie she would of gone all Dirty Harry on them.

I might also add that this town is only about 3 miles away from the US border.

No biggie.  We're used to a little spillover down here.  It's never really stopped, not since 1870 or so.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Johnny

This happened three months ago, i havent checked if shes still alive.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on December 29, 2010, 02:58:26 AM

This happened three months ago, i havent checked if shes still alive.

She's deader than yesterday's fish.  There's no benefit to keeping her alive, from the cartels' POV.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Johnny

Sure, any day now or perhaps even already. I cant find any article other than the October one.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on December 29, 2010, 03:29:37 AM

Sure, any day now or perhaps even already. I cant find any article other than the October one.

Odds are she was dead within 12 hours of her abduction.  After the "party", of course.

The Johnny

I would agree, if Marisol Valles Garcia would equal Erika Gandara.

The first is the new police chief since October; the second one is some random name that isnt even mentioned in the article, and i wonder where the name even came from.

Unless CBS has the quirk to redirecting to different articles depending on the location, just as CNN does...

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on December 29, 2010, 03:48:24 AM

The first is the new police chief since October; the second one is some random name that isnt even mentioned in the article, and i wonder where the name even came from.

Unless CBS has the quirk to redirecting to different articles depending on the location, just as CNN does...

Okay, I'm fucking lost.  Who is who?

The Johnny

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2010, 03:51:44 AM

New Police Chief since October = Marisol Valles Garcia

Some female that isnt mentioned in the article and i havent ever heard of = Erika Gandara

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on December 29, 2010, 03:53:32 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2010, 03:51:44 AM

New Police Chief since October = Marisol Valles Garcia

Some female that isnt mentioned in the article and i havent ever heard of = Erika Gandara

Still, if she's been grabbed, she's dead.

The Johnny

Ok, lets backtrack, THIS is the article Glittersnatch was supposed to have linked back to, but the link in the Op is wrong:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/28/lone-police-officer-mexican-border-town-remains-missing/

And according to this, Erika is/was a police officer, not the police chief.

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on December 29, 2010, 03:55:26 AM
Ok, lets backtrack, THIS is the article Glittersnatch was supposed to have linked back to, but the link in the Op is wrong:

And according to this, Erika is/was a police officer, not the police chief.

Well, there's some high-quality reporting for you (the OP article).   :lulz: