News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Your one-stop shop for being righteously butthurt.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 11, 2011, 05:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Nigel on January 12, 2011, 12:33:08 AM
I think I love this weird little she-fag.  :lulz:
Also, may have to add this to my list of endorsements.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on November 04, 2011, 08:18:38 PM
MEMEME!

I didn't want to say this, but you are one mollycoddling bitch when it comes to noobs.  Seriously, I've heard harsher shit on Mr Rogers Neighborhood.  
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on November 04, 2011, 08:41:09 PM
Oh baby this thread makes me HARD

Poptart was way better at this.

Please take your time & do it right.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh musha, i thought to meself he might be poptart.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 04, 2011, 08:54:06 PM
Oh musha, i thought to meself he might be poptart.

1.  I was convinced that he was for a while, but he isn't.  I'm pretty sure he's also The Wizard Joseph, though.

2.  Quit with the brogue, you soggy fucking Irish bastard.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Huh. I wouldnt have thought of that. Ill have to pay more attention to both their posts.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 04, 2011, 09:02:22 PM
Huh. I wouldnt have thought of that. Ill have to pay more attention to both their posts.

They're both in Milwaukee.

What are the odds that TWO cheeseheads would both figure out how to operate a computer AND reg within 24 hours of each other?  NOT FUCKING HAPPENING.  The first part, I mean.  Barbed wire is still considered high-tech up there.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 04, 2011, 09:02:22 PM

:lulz: Dear god, why?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Cainad (dec.)

Nephew Twiddleton

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on November 04, 2011, 09:14:05 PM
Rev, I needs me some butthurts. I'm jonesin'.

You looked better in make up, you sexy little critter, you.

TGRR,
Hopes you don't believe you'll ever live that pic down.