News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Dear Suu

Started by Phox, January 13, 2011, 04:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

And the wonderful sewers. At least we don't have to wade through gallons of shit anymore.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Phox

Oh, and public order! They are pretty good at keeping the peace. Let's be honest, they're the only ones who could 'round here, that's for sure!

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Phox

BadBeast

Heard the first half last night. Suu, if I were to send you a couple of 10-20 minute mixes, and you liked them, then you could be even moar eclectic and cosmopolitan than you already am, yah?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Suu

Quote from: BadBeast on January 13, 2011, 07:40:45 PM
Heard the first half last night. Suu, if I were to send you a couple of 10-20 minute mixes, and you liked them, then you could be even moar eclectic and cosmopolitan than you already am, yah?

Indeed.

Also: Richter's little shorts are in there. The FragMonkey one is worth every penny.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Phox

Quote from: Suu on January 13, 2011, 07:49:53 PM

Indeed.

Also: Richter's little shorts are in there. The FragMonkey one is worth every penny.
I did enjoy those. :lulz:

Richter

Indeed.

(They were free.)

Still amazed you played those short squirts of diseased thought.  I'll do more.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on January 13, 2011, 07:59:52 PM

Indeed.

(They were free.)

Still amazed you played those short squirts of diseased thought.  I'll do more.

make sure you're sober.

Richter

I don't dare stay sober that long.  You know what I might let out.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Indeed.

He loves wearing those little shorts of his....

AMIRITE!!!!????
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Suu

Quote from: Sir Digby Chicken Caesar! on January 14, 2011, 02:04:43 AM

Indeed.

He loves wearing those little shorts of his....

AMIRITE!!!!????
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

:facepalm:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu