News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

how to win peedee

Started by the last yatto, January 27, 2011, 10:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:34:52 PM
Nor did I decide to post someone else's content against their will, nor did I include someone that was totally uninvolved (Cain), by stealing THEIR content, too.

seems we have an intermitten problem or trend
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Nor have I ever tried to wreck another member's future, as Yatto is trying to do to Cain.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:37:44 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:34:52 PM
Nor did I decide to post someone else's content against their will, nor did I include someone that was totally uninvolved (Cain), by stealing THEIR content, too.

seems we have an intermitten problem or trend

No, it seems you're a scummy piece of vermin that doesn't give a fuck what you do to anyone.  Goddamn, I feel sorry for your kid. 

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

the last yatto

Quote from: Hoopla on January 27, 2011, 10:36:32 PM
You know Yatto, I always thought you were a complete fool, but I never thought you were a scumbag.  Thanks for proving me wrong.

your welcome
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:38:59 PM
You know Yatto, I always thought you were a complete fool, but I never thought you were a scumbag.  Thanks for proving me wrong.

your welcome

Boy, I bet people are just going to line right up to read your intermittens.   :lulz:

Sister Fracture

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:37:51 PM
Nor have I ever tried to wreck another member's future, as Yatto is trying to do to Cain.

Yeah, that's SERIOUSLY fucked up.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Whatever

WHAT.      THE.      FUCK?

I have missed a key part of this somewhere I'm thinking.

hooplala

Quote from: Niamh on January 27, 2011, 10:43:20 PM
WHAT.      THE.      FUCK?

Were you aware Yatto was a fuckwit?  If so, you have missed nothing.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Niamh on January 27, 2011, 10:43:20 PM
WHAT.      THE.      FUCK?

See the NOIDS thread.

Yatto has always been a shit-stirrer, but this time he dove into the septic tank himself.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

the last yatto

Quote from: Sister Fracture on January 27, 2011, 10:41:25 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:37:51 PM

Yeah, that's SERIOUSLY fucked up.

used without permission would be cleared marked.

the last yatto

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:39:37 PM
Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:38:59 PM

your welcome

Boy, I bet people are just going to line right up to read your intermittens.   :lulz:

good thing there isnt going to be a pdf release, only meatspace

the last yatto

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 28, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 10:38:37 PM
Goddamn, I feel sorry for your kid. 

hows your wife doing?

You'll never know.   :)

Also, don't bother with what you have planned.  I moved house on December 1st.

the last yatto

if you read what i said.. you have my address. i didnt say shit about doing or sending you anything

also my connection has timed out six seven times so far, im assuming you have nothing to do with that

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 28, 2011, 12:26:54 AM
if you read what i said.. you have my address. i didnt say shit about doing or sending you anything

also my connection has timed out six seven times so far, im assuming you have nothing to do with that

1.  No, but you've already shown that you're willing to harm Cain IRL for not "siding with you", so I assume that you're off your meds again, which implies you'd attempt something stupid IRL.

2.  No, you're just paranoid.  PD has been timing out for me about 4 times a day.