News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

how to win peedee

Started by the last yatto, January 27, 2011, 10:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

how is including quotes against his will, something he said i could do if i was willing to become a social paraiah. harm him at all IRL? he going to get a call from a senator or something
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 28, 2011, 12:38:31 AM
how is including quotes against his will, something he said i could do if i was willing to become a social paraiah. harm him at all IRL? he going to get a call from a senator or something

His education is aimed at intelligence service.  Connecting him to Wikileaks would - as you said - "stunt his career".

But you knew that, because you already said it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

i understood that was his reason as told by someone else. didnt think service but rather his teaching career.
which is why the quotes would say used without permission. 
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 28, 2011, 12:50:52 AM
i understood that was his reason as told by someone else. didnt think service but rather his teaching career.
which is why the quotes would say used without permission. 

Oh, so you wanted to fuck his teaching career.  Because saying that you used it without permission would totally fucking help, right?

You asshole.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

the last yatto

maybe if i misquoted him or included real secrets id see your point as valid
cuba and democrazy outreach cables were at best how far i was going to paste.

and was a non issue as i had you as an anchor to the :fap:
until you too withdrew suppport

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 28, 2011, 01:24:28 AM
maybe if i misquoted him or included real secrets id see it as valid
maybe cuba and democrazy outreach cables were at best how far i was going to paste.

Of course, shitbag, of course.  Because the very act of him saying these things, with or without his permission for you to post, wouldn't hurt him a bit, right?

Cut the shit.  You already said you want to stunt his teaching career.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 28, 2011, 01:24:28 AM

and was a non issue as i had you as an anchor to the :fap:
until you too withdrew suppport

You're damn right I did, and I'm fucking glad.  I don't want anything to do with you.  You're vermin.

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 28, 2011, 12:34:29 AM

2.  No, you're just paranoid.  PD has been timing out for me about 4 times a day.
Something has gone wrong with the the way the server checks for session data. I need to find out what but it will be tomorrow before I can
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Quote from: Able on January 28, 2011, 12:38:31 AM

No you psychotic little asshole, I said I did not give your permission to use any of my work for this intermittens, you ignored me and said you were going to use it anyway, and I used the threat of you becoming a social pariah on this site to make you back down.

And FYI, I have worked with members of the intelligence community before.  You know, because I study terrorism?  But never mind hey?  What's that compared to making Your Mighty Intermittens Editorial Debut and violating copyright law, eh?

Fucking asshole.

Slyph

Holy shit... I don't know any of you, this doesn't concern me, and I shouldn't be getting involved. But if anyone wants an impartial perspective on this? Able you're badly in the wrong mate. Stop digging.

Faust

Yatto, Both Roger and Cain have stated they do not want you to use their work. That should have been the end of it and you should have enough respect for the other members of the community that you should realize how shitty this is to do.
It goes against the entire spirit of this place and the intermittens idea to do this, do you really think people will want to keep posting their work here if they think people like you are going to steal it?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Whatever

Quote from: Faust on January 28, 2011, 01:47:03 PM
Yatto, Both Roger and Cain have stated they do not want you to use their work. That should have been the end of it and you should have enough respect for the other members of the community that you should realize how shitty this is to do.
It goes against the entire spirit of this place and the intermittens idea to do this, do you really think people will want to keep posting their work here if they think people like you are going to steal it?

THIS!

Yatto, you don't fuck with people's lives.  PERIOD

It's not debatable.  YOU DON'T DO IT!

Christ why be a fucking tool about this?

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Whatever

Quote from: Hoopla on January 28, 2011, 03:02:13 PM
Because he's a tool?

Are we thinking it's just part of his DNA? 

I wonder if we could locate the tool gene and eradicate it from future generations?

I mean no hope for Yatto or his offspring (possibly look into sterilizing those with the gene until it can be contained) but for the future....

For the children Hoops...

hooplala

Quote from: Niamh on January 28, 2011, 05:06:51 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 28, 2011, 03:02:13 PM
Because he's a tool?

Are we thinking it's just part of his DNA?  

I wonder if we could locate the tool gene and eradicate it from future generations?

I mean no hope for Yatto or his offspring (possibly look into sterilizing those with the gene until it can be contained) but for the future....

For the children Hoops...

Well, far be it from me to mess around with nature, Niamh... who knows, Yatto may be just what this world is asking for.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman