News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

how to win peedee

Started by the last yatto, January 27, 2011, 10:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Whatever

Quote from: Hoopla on January 28, 2011, 05:22:17 PM
Quote from: Niamh on January 28, 2011, 05:06:51 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 28, 2011, 03:02:13 PM
Because he's a tool?

Are we thinking it's just part of his DNA?  

I wonder if we could locate the tool gene and eradicate it from future generations?

I mean no hope for Yatto or his offspring (possibly look into sterilizing those with the gene until it can be contained) but for the future....

For the children Hoops...

Well, far be it from me to mess around with nature, Niamh... who knows, Yatto may be just what this world is asking for.

I was joking, I must really fucking suck at it because no one seems to get it.  Sorry.

hooplala

Quote from: Niamh on January 28, 2011, 07:27:10 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 28, 2011, 05:22:17 PM
Quote from: Niamh on January 28, 2011, 05:06:51 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 28, 2011, 03:02:13 PM
Because he's a tool?

Are we thinking it's just part of his DNA?  

I wonder if we could locate the tool gene and eradicate it from future generations?

I mean no hope for Yatto or his offspring (possibly look into sterilizing those with the gene until it can be contained) but for the future....

For the children Hoops...

Well, far be it from me to mess around with nature, Niamh... who knows, Yatto may be just what this world is asking for.

I was joking, I must really fucking suck at it because no one seems to get it.  Sorry.

I did get it, I was also joking.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

It occurs to me that this thread has no place in Principia Discussion.  Can we move it?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

the last yatto

I didn't say I wanted to damage his career, I said that was the reason I was told by a third party. The wording cain said was like fuck it
not do it and we will fucking ban you.

And I fail to see how his insults to anarchy really hurts him at all.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Pæs

No amount of explanation is going to help you. You've made it pretty clear to everyone that you're trying as hard as you can to be an absolute cunt. You pretty much started with "I am going to do this and there's nothing you can do to stop me."
Fuck off, Yatto. You're a piece of shit.

the last yatto

No I said there was nothing roger could do, still isn't even if I have to proxy

as for cain well that's a different matter.

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 29, 2011, 03:56:16 AM

Oh, but there IS, Yatto.  You're forgetting something, you fucked up little Wade-bot.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Yatto, what you think does not matter.  It is my work and what I think is of importance here.  I explicitly stated I did not want any of my work included in this issue of Intermittens, and you decided you were going to subvert my wishes and include my work against my will.  Simple as that.

I'm too fucking ill to be dealing with this right now, anyway.  I've made my point time and time over, and you've persisted in ignoring it.  I have very little patience left.

the last yatto

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 29, 2011, 04:47:54 AM
Quote from: Able on January 29, 2011, 03:56:16 AM

Oh, but there IS, Yatto.  You're forgetting something, you fucked up little Wade-bot.

your going to out one of your own trolls and blame it on me?

the last yatto

Quote from: Cain on January 29, 2011, 05:03:55 AM
Yatto, what you think does not matter.  It is my work and what I think is of importance here.  I explicitly stated I did not want any of my work included in this issue of Intermittens, and you decided you were going to subvert my wishes and include my work against my will.  Simple as that.

I'm too fucking ill to be dealing with this right now, anyway.  I've made my point time and time over, and you've persisted in ignoring it.  I have very little patience left.

said you were a different story,
and since you didnt explain your reasons to me and was very short.
sorry that I misread what you said,

assumed that i could go unauthorized like some tabloid
but if its going to cause you any malice, well nevermind then

have no plans to use anything cain wrote in this issue.

ps assume you are pissed off enough that
even if i promised to remove the wikileak material that you still would say no

Pæs

Faust

Quote from: the company on January 29, 2011, 09:21:57 AM
Quote from: Cain on January 29, 2011, 05:03:55 AM
Yatto, what you think does not matter.  It is my work and what I think is of importance here.  I explicitly stated I did not want any of my work included in this issue of Intermittens, and you decided you were going to subvert my wishes and include my work against my will.  Simple as that.

I'm too fucking ill to be dealing with this right now, anyway.  I've made my point time and time over, and you've persisted in ignoring it.  I have very little patience left.

said you were a different story,
and since you didnt explain your reasons to me and was very short.
sorry that I misread what you said,

assumed that i could go unauthorized like some tabloid
but if its going to cause you any malice, well nevermind then

have no plans to use anything cain wrote in this issue.

ps assume you are pissed off enough that
even if i promised to remove the wikileak material that you still would say no

And rogers material?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Telarus

I'm seconding the motion to get this crap out of Principia Discordia.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!