News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 10, 2011, 01:49:46 AM
Quote from: COL Coyote on August 10, 2011, 01:07:31 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 10, 2011, 01:03:33 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 10, 2011, 12:14:55 AM
Quote from: Luna on July 16, 2011, 02:22:20 AM
Holy crap.

You can't make this shit up, can you?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43776462#43776462

Mithter Bachmann hath a little lithp.  :lulz:

HE'TH FUCKING FAAABULUTH.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING????

OH MY!!!!!

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Dude, Marcus Bachmann is gayer than Liberace's thong collection.

IT IS FUNNNY ON SO MANY LEVELS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMNO

NO. THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I'M LETTING THAT HATEFUL SCUMBAG EVEN THE POTENTIAL OF BEING COOL ENOUGH TO BE GAY.

FAGGOTRY IS AN HONORED POSITION, BE IT PITCHER OR CATCHER. I'LL BE DAMMED IF THAT FUCKER IS CONSIDERED WORTHY.

Don Coyote

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 10, 2011, 04:31:17 AM
NO. THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I'M LETTING THAT HATEFUL SCUMBAG EVEN THE POTENTIAL OF BEING COOL ENOUGH TO BE GAY.

FAGGOTRY IS AN HONORED POSITION, BE IT PITCHER OR CATCHER. I'LL BE DAMMED IF THAT FUCKER IS CONSIDERED WORTHY.

LMNO, you are awesome.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 10, 2011, 04:32:37 AM

LMNO, you are awesome.

Troof.

Bachmann, OTOH, is a REPRESSED HYPOCRITE GAY. You know, like a republican.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Good point.

How about "Marcus Bachmann is a glaringly obvious self-loathing homosexual"?
Molon Lube

LMNO

Cain

Pawlenty has withdrawn from the race.  Can't say I'm surprised.  He was a third tier candidate, at best.

BBC thinks the Republican ticket may be Romney/Perry - as Bachmann is far too extreme and evocative of Sarah Palin.  I'm not so sure.

BabylonHoruv

A Romney Perry Ticket will cause me to vote 3rd Party.  And breathe a sigh of relief that Bachman and Palin are both not going to be elected.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

wudgar

But they did so well last time with grampa and teh idiot. heh heh  #2
Shameless whoring; www.zazzle.com/wudgar

East Coast Hustle

I'd probably vote for Romney, as much as having Perry on the ticket would make me cringe.

He's probably the only candidate from any party that would, when measured against Obama, prove to be the lesser of two evils.

On the other hand, I might vote for a Bachmann/Santorum ticket just for the lulz.

After all, I have somewhere to run to. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jenne

So...Chris Christie is thinking of entering, huh?  I was wondering when his "no no, I'm not ready" would wane to the tune of a thousand calls for the crazy to end...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/is-christie-ready-to-be-president/2011/09/28/gIQAfyuu4K_story_1.html

Luna

I almost missed this little tidbit...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/28/gop-primary-election-2012_n_984785.html

QuoteRepublicans quietly adopted a new rule designed to extend their nominating process this time around.

The rule limits the ability of candidates to win large numbers of delegates in early primaries and caucuses – those held before April – because delegates must be awarded in proportion to the votes a candidate receives.

Looks like...  Well, maybe I'm cynical, but, looks like they want to delay the nomination to keep their candidate (or running mate) from imploding before the election?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on September 28, 2011, 08:51:16 PM
So...Chris Christie is thinking of entering, huh?  I was wondering when his "no no, I'm not ready" would wane to the tune of a thousand calls for the crazy to end...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/is-christie-ready-to-be-president/2011/09/28/gIQAfyuu4K_story_1.html

I knew that fat bastard was just waiting for the teabaggers to melt down.

He's a smart fucker, he is.  Emphasis on the fucker.
Molon Lube