News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Igor on December 03, 2011, 11:19:32 AM
Rumour has it that Cain is dropping out. Or at least, Rachael Maddow told Dan Savage that it's about to happen.

There was also a great article in Der Spiegel recently, voicing Europe's horrormirth at the whole GOP presidential race:

QuoteAfrica is a country. In Libya, the Taliban reigns. Muslims are terrorists; most immigrants are criminal; all Occupy protesters are dirty. And women who feel sexually harassed -- well, they shouldn't make such a big deal about it.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the US Republicans. Or rather, to the twisted world of what they call their presidential campaigns. For months now, they've been traipsing around the country with their travelling circus, from one debate to the next, one scandal to another, putting themselves forward for what's still the most powerful job in the world.

As it turns out, there are no limits to how far they will stoop.

It even gets better after that.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,800850,00.html

Apparently, Cain said that if his wife wants him to drop out, he will, but he hasn't bothered to talk to her about it, yet.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Igor

Quote from: Luna on December 03, 2011, 11:22:28 AM
Apparently, Cain said that if his wife wants him to drop out, he will, but he hasn't bothered to talk to her about it, yet.

So basically he's staying in for as long as he can hide from his wife?  :lulz:
Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on December 04, 2011, 03:02:49 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/03/herman-cain-suspending-presidential-campaign_n_1126331.html

Cain has "suspended his campaign." 

I really think that most of these complete jokes of Republican candidates never had any intention of following through. I think that they're all just in it for some sweet sweet campaign fundraising like Sarah Palin.

Thanks for the 80 million! Sorry, can't run after all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Herman Cain had a book ready to go for the campaign trail.  So long, suckers!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You know, I've been a registered Republican for so long that it wouldn't look suspicious at all if I suddenly run for President.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All I need is a hastily-written, poorly-edited, un-fact-checked book and a fucking ricockulous platform.

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on December 04, 2011, 08:00:04 PM
All I need is a hastily-written, poorly-edited, un-fact-checked book and a fucking ricockulous platform.

I'd vote for you.

Dark Empress Nigel:  It Does Exactly What it Says on the Label!

LMNO

DARK EMPRESS NIGEL: APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 05, 2011, 08:00:28 PM
DARK EMPRESS NIGEL: APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD.

Nigel could show up with Mother Theresa's festering skull as a hat, and I'd vote for her.

Because, frankly, the rest of the yahoos running resemble nothing so much as the Thalidomide baby volleyball playoffs. 

TGRR,
It only hurts when I laugh.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

Id join the gop just so i could vote for you in the primaries nigel
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What would suck is if I accidentally got elected.

Scribbly

Quote from: Nigel on December 05, 2011, 09:14:41 PM
What would suck is if I accidentally got elected.

Exactly the kind of attitude that leads to the best presidents.

If I was American I would vote Nigel. I hear she got her birth certificate tatooed over the face of a birther!
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 05, 2011, 08:05:18 PM

Nigel could show up with Mother Theresa's festering skull as a hat, and I'd vote for her.

I'll take that a step further and state that ANY candidate for ANY office who shows us wearing Mother "No, I'd prefer to keep you alive until I can convert you regardless of what sort of unbearable misery you're suffering" Theresa's skull as a hat will automatically get my vote.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"