News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Charlie Sheen

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, March 10, 2011, 04:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 10, 2011, 08:52:13 PM
So, him pleading guilty to abuse charges twice doesn't mean anything to you?

The fact hes mega rich and that abuse charges could = money means nothing either?
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

President Television

Quote from: Lies on March 10, 2011, 09:11:57 PM

The fact hes mega rich and that abuse charges could = money means nothing either?

This. I could see him pleading guilty just to get it over with. Nobody likes dealing with a long, drawn-out lawsuit.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Lies

Quote from: Unqualified on March 10, 2011, 09:15:33 PM

This. I could see him pleading guilty just to get it over with. Nobody likes dealing with a long, drawn-out lawsuit.
*cough* Michael Jackson *cough*
- Oh it exists, and how!

AFK

What about the fact that he's a narcissistic drug addict?   
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Brooke Mueller/Sheen, 2009.  Pled guilty.  I can find no evidence that she filed a civil suit.  Some custody issues, yes, but nothing regarding the assault...  And, really, I find it unlikely she did it to get an upper hand in the custody case.  "He's got two pron stars living in the house" is pretty darn good for the case.

Brittany Ashland had a civil suit which Sheen settled out of court.  She also had 7 stitches in her lip after Sheen slammed her to the ground, which I'm inclined to think is a hint that SOMETHING happened.

There's also the incident where his fiancée got shot in the arm.  Stories on that one are pretty clouded.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

President Television

Quote from: Luna on March 10, 2011, 09:24:12 PM

Brooke Mueller/Sheen, 2009.  Pled guilty.  I can find no evidence that she filed a civil suit.  Some custody issues, yes, but nothing regarding the assault...  And, really, I find it unlikely she did it to get an upper hand in the custody case.  "He's got two pron stars living in the house" is pretty darn good for the case.

Brittany Ashland had a civil suit which Sheen settled out of court.  She also had 7 stitches in her lip after Sheen slammed her to the ground, which I'm inclined to think is a hint that SOMETHING happened.

There's also the incident where his fiancée got shot in the arm.  Stories on that one are pretty clouded.

Ok, I'm convinced now. Charlie Sheen is kind of a huge asshole, but his ravings are gold.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Well, considering he was losing close to a cool mil with every court appearance, no it doesn't.  Plead guilty, pay the fine, go to a couple of "anger managment" things.  You are done.  Plead not-guilty and go thru days of bullshit in addition to losing money for every minute you're there?

I'm not saying whether it's right or wrong, I am saying many celebrities, just like your average joe will plead out on something to avoid extended time off from work and so forth.

Both women were paid off and since neither had done a tell-all book you have to wonder how much truth was in their claim to begin with.  I mean the one chick in the hotel room, she was as nuts as he is.

Luna

Quote from: Khara on March 10, 2011, 09:47:24 PM
Well, considering he was losing close to a cool mil with every court appearance, no it doesn't. 

How do you figure?  He got paid by the episode shot, not by the day... and they shot around his court schedule, so, far as I know, he didn't lose a dime.  So far as I'm aware, the only times they had to stop shooting were when he was too fucked up or in rehab to shoot.

QuoteBoth women were paid off

I couldn't find anything about his wife filing a lawsuit or being "paid off," did I miss it?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Lies

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 10, 2011, 09:22:07 PM

What about the fact that he's a narcissistic drug addict?   
?
- Oh it exists, and how!

The Good Reverend Roger

Crazy actor is crazy.

TGRR,
Has already seen the Mel Gibson thing done once.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lies

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 10, 2011, 09:56:45 PM
Crazy actor is crazy.

TGRR,
Yeah, but Mel Gibson isn't half as entertaining as sheen is. I mean, two and half men sucks, but his off-show stuff is pure comedy gold
- Oh it exists, and how!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lies on March 10, 2011, 09:57:35 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 10, 2011, 09:56:45 PM
Crazy actor is crazy.

TGRR,
Yeah, but Mel Gibson isn't half as entertaining as sheen is. I mean, two and half men sucks, but his off-show stuff is pure comedy gold

Sure.  But people are now debating what's "really going on", as if that meant anything in the slightest.

Also, Mel Gibson's "phone call with the ex" recording is still funnier.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Subtract Eight!

Charlie Sheen turns out to be a better actor in real life than on his shit show.

To hell with tiger blood and F-18s I have a remote *click*
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

I_Kicked_Kennedy

I'm sorry, but I really want Charlie Sheen to continue to lose his shit. Not that I have any animosity towards the guy, but I want it as a specimen to other mysogynist fucktards with an ego problem, masquerading as a blow addiction:

"Hey Craig/Brandon/Ryan/Tyler/"My Dad, like, totally owns a Toyota dealership", this is how to do it. If you're going to be an absolute piece of shit, be an unapologetic piece of shit, and remind humanity why humanity really doesn't like you. Please go to the nth degree, so we can find you easily, isolate you, and watch you die in a pus-froth explosion of misplaced testosterone. "

I mean, I find Carlos Estevez's method half as annoying as the half-sincere "Ok, I'll do my best to at least appear to have my shit together, further perpetuating the facade that has given so many rohypnol and force-fed alcohol hungover, too-nice-to-press-charges girls a dull aching pain, and undeserved feeling of emptiness as they shuffle into Walgreens to get Plan B. At least in Charlie's circumstance, he's not only fucking himself, but any half-conscious, somewhat aware woman meets him and says "Shit, this is Charlie fucking Sheen. I'm either up for it, or I should leave the bar right now."
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

President Television

It occurs to me that Charlie Sheen would be brilliant as the Joker as long as they kept him coked up enough.