News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

Atlas Shrugged. April 15. Is your body ready?

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, April 12, 2011, 12:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on April 15, 2011, 05:05:09 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 15, 2011, 05:02:44 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 15, 2011, 04:58:37 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 15, 2011, 04:57:23 PM
30 pages.

There will be a 3-5 day hiatus while I go to bury The Terrible Old Man, but I think you can count on far more than 30 pages.

Dammit.  That takes all the fun out of finally doing this.

I'm taking hiatus for a week, after that we can either pick up where we left off or wait for it to explode in some other thread.

Possibly the most insensitive post ever made on a board that thrives on insensitivity. PD, bringing you new Levels of Low on a daily basis.

It's only fair.  After all, it's just one more part of my bad day that Requia will have hung around her neck like an albatross for the next few years. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

30 pages.

There will be a 3-5 day hiatus while I go to bury The Terrible Old Man, but I think you can count on far more than 30 pages.

I'm taking hiatus for a week, after that we can either pick up where we left off or wait for it to explode in some other thread.

:?

Dammit.  That takes all the fun out of finally doing this.

:crankey:

What the fuck Requia?

I was laughing at this thread up until this exact post.

Then I started laughing that other way.

I would recomend a hell of a lot longer hiatus cause this cold assed douchebaggery will not be soon forgotten.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on April 15, 2011, 05:28:25 PM
30 pages.

What the fuck Requia?

I would recomend a hell of a lot longer hiatus cause this cold assed douchebaggery will not be soon forgotten.

I think she's already fucked off.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dysfunctional Cunt

30 pages.

Possibly the most insensitive post ever made on a board that thrives on insensitivity. PD, bringing you new Levels of Low on a daily basis.

THIS!

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 15, 2011, 05:31:05 PM
Quote from: Payne on April 15, 2011, 05:28:25 PM
30 pages.

What the fuck Requia?

I think she's already fucked off.

He'll be back, and in greater numbers faildom.

And we'll be waiting.

It's what The Terrible Old Man would have wanted (I assume).

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on April 15, 2011, 05:34:22 PM

He'll be back, and in greater numbers faildom.

And we'll be waiting.

It's what The Terrible Old Man would have wanted (I assume).

Oh, yes.

LMNO

I'm honestly starting to think we've come across a legitimate case of Aspberger's here.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 15, 2011, 05:36:21 PM
I'm honestly starting to think we've come across a legitimate case of Aspberger's here.

I've thought so for a while, actually.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Prince Glittersnatch III

30 pages.

Please keep it in this thread. For the the sake of record keeping.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Disco Pickle

shit, I was going to comment on the objectivist thing and then saw your post Rev. 

by Terrible Old Man, you mean your father? 

fuck I'm not going to possibly rile you up (good naturedly, of course) if that's the case. 
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Luna

Quote from: Khara on April 15, 2011, 05:31:37 PM
30 pages.

THIS!

Jesus fuck.

Requia, know this.  I do not use this word as lightly as many (or almost everybody) around here does.  You are a miserable cunt, and this is the most mean-spirited, miserable thing I have ever seen posted online.  I don't give a flying fuck of you have Asperger's, if you're just pissed off because Roger made you look like a moron (not that you need his help with that), or what. 

Crawl back into whatever hole spawned you, curl up, and die.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 15, 2011, 05:36:21 PM

Actually, I believe the correct term you're looking for is Assburgers, and I highly doubt you could have diagnosed it without a team of highly-trained shamans assisting you.

On a more serious note, I'm sorry for your loss, Roger  :sad:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

It's probably my lack of sleep talking, but what was so heinous about Requia's post (#117)?

Seems like she's resigned to her doom and regretting that it coincides with Roger's loss.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: ☄ · · · N E T · · · ☄ on April 15, 2011, 06:17:04 PM
It's probably my lack of sleep talking, but what was so heinous about Requia's post (#117)?

Seems like she's resigned to her doom and regretting that it coincides with Roger's loss.

Thats how I read it...

though I misread shit so much I could become a youtube atheist.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante