conspiracy theories that would be awesome if they weren't so ridiculous.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, April 17, 2011, 11:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Right now my favorite conspiracy theory is that Obama cannot produce a legal birth certificate because he is in fact an Illumanati clone of Akhenaten. How fucking cool would it be if the Illuminati could do that shit?

We'd be more fucked that we realize! And we realize a lot, around here.

Too bad reality isn't this interesting.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Bruno

Formerly something else...

President Television

Quote from: postvex™ on April 17, 2011, 11:59:26 PM
Right now my favorite conspiracy theory is that Obama cannot produce a legal birth certificate because he is in fact an Illumanati clone of Akhenaten. How fucking cool would it be if the Illuminati could do that shit?

The Illuminati run the world and are capable of cloning ancient Egyptians but they can't produce a simple forgery?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Laughin Jude

tldw: "It is my opinion as a white person on the internet that these two people of African descent look very similar."

Oh, and for The Plain and Honest Truth, the hypothesis I'm going with is that the so-called Beast's identities include Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Bill Richardson and Lady Gaga, and that his original identity was Andy Kaufman.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Unqualified on April 18, 2011, 01:33:12 AM

The Illuminati run the world and are capable of cloning ancient Egyptians but they can't produce a simple forgery?

Well Pharaoh Cloning and Document Forgery are probably two different departments, and one of them dropped the ball. The Illumanti are superior, but they're still Human. Except for the Reptilian ones.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Elder Iptuous

Reality is this interesting for the people that buy into it...
it's just boring for you because you're less wrong.
kind of a kick in the nuts that (often) the less wrong your are, the more boring your reality is, no?

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4