News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Discordian Memorial Meat Up 2011: WE SURVIVED!

Started by Cramulus, May 30, 2011, 09:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

I must learn to WOMP... at least once I get off the crappy netbook and onto something with some real software again.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Pope Pixie Pickle

You dont need real software to WOMP. Just a mouse, WRATH and MS Paint. :argh!:

Triple Zero

We saw Dimo in the Boston Museum of Fine Arts yesterday:

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cuddlefish

OH MY FUCK!  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

It's so funny, because before I read the caption, I was all like "Why would someone WOMP me onto that?" just to find it's a real painting!
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Triple Zero

We should add that to the Discordians in History WOMP thread? ;-)
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Suu

They ran up to me yesterday at the museum..."WE FOUND DIMO!!"

I was all like, "WUT"

and then I was like:  :x

And then I was like:  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

full painting: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g213/05136/P1130480.jpg

we got more pictures, good ones will be posted in due time. OR SOONER.

leln

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 02, 2011, 11:47:04 PM
full painting: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g213/05136/P1130480.jpg

we got more pictures, good ones will be posted in due time. OR SOONER.

Did you guys check out the Chihuly exhibit at all? I've heard it's worth seeing, but I'd rather not commit the time, money and energy to a Boston trip if it's overhyped. Even if I do get a discount.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Suu

We didn't. I got some pics of a HUGE piece that they had out in the main cafe/courtyard area, but after Nigel said that he doesn't do most of his own work, I'm not impressed with him anymore.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

leln

Quote from: Suu on June 03, 2011, 12:47:06 AM
We didn't. I got some pics of a HUGE piece that they had out in the main cafe/courtyard area, but after Nigel said that he doesn't do most of his own work, I'm not impressed with him anymore.

Good to know, thanks.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Suu

Getting ready to take the Dutch down to Waterfire!

If you are a local spag and you're reading this, text me to meet up.

Sir Squid Diddimus

LMNO

A question re: the meatup.  Considering what is one of our favorite discussion topics on PD, I must ask... How well did the plumbing stand up to what was surely a massive fecal input from all of you?

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 04, 2011, 06:40:15 PM
A question re: the meatup.  Considering what is one of our favorite discussion topics on PD, I must ask... How well did the plumbing stand up to what was surely a massive fecal input from all of you?

We DID flee the scene before the proprietor could inspect the property for plumbing damage...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."