News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

HAY PD! CHECK OUT MY WOMAN!

Started by GIGGLES, June 16, 2011, 10:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 18, 2011, 08:30:40 AM
Quote from: Lies on June 18, 2011, 08:26:10 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 18, 2011, 08:20:03 AM
Dude. Part of you IS dead.

Meth is a demented road-construction crew. Instead of a relatively thriving 'you'-city, you've got a bunch of vaguely connected villages and a few billion dead-end highways that used to lead to various places, like 'fun'-ville and 'true-love'-burgh. And all the dopamine-mines in your brain are not only depleted of valuable ore, but the mines have collapsed and are now safety hazards.

Parts of your brain are now post-goldrush ghost towns. Nothing but bleached bones and fouled water.
Thanks for the reminder. It's a good thing the part of me that cares is dead too now, eh? :P

You're going to have a fun time rewiring yourself, innit? You seem like a cool dude. I hope you care about that and staying away from that shit. And other assorted shits.
Lets put it this way- a part of me has changed that I'll never be able to get back as far as I know.
But am I unhappy or depressed? Fuck no. Do I still enjoy life? Fuck yeah. I've still got ambition. I still have drive. I love being alive right now.

All it is really, is a bit like being color blind. You still basically see and experience things in almost the same way as everyone else, just certain colors/feelings have been fizzled, but you can still get by almost exactly the same as everyone else.  
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

hirley0

yeah?no So where r U on Sex For 0, i'z been following U's missN since 6/7 {comprenda'?

Quote from: Your Mom on June 18, 2011, 07:03:51 AM
Well, heavy meth use does cause permanent brain and personality damage that severely impairs interpersonal relationships, so that explains a lot. :(

Tweakers don't usually do crack unless for some reason meth is unavailable, because crack is much more expensive and the high is shorter. Tweakers can rarely afford crack because they can hardly get their brains together enough to steal a stereo to sell for $5 for meth, let alone find anything worth the $20 it would cost them to get high on crack for five minutes. Further, crack highs are intense enough that the users are usually incapacitated for the duration of the high, not out and about tweaking like meth addicts... haven't you ever seen anyone on a crack high? I assume not. Behavior when a cracky is down is way, way different from when a tweaker is down... crackies are jumpy and itchy and pleading, tweakers are just fucking weird and scary and flappy and talk way too loudly with an excess of TMI.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i never comprendo anything hirley says

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: hirley0 on June 18, 2011, 04:15:27 PM
yeah?no So where r U on Sex For 0, i'z been following U's missN since 6/7 {comprenda'?

Well, heavy meth use does cause permanent brain and personality damage that severely impairs interpersonal relationships, so that explains a lot. :(

Tweakers don't usually do crack unless for some reason meth is unavailable, because crack is much more expensive and the high is shorter. Tweakers can rarely afford crack because they can hardly get their brains together enough to steal a stereo to sell for $5 for meth, let alone find anything worth the $20 it would cost them to get high on crack for five minutes. Further, crack highs are intense enough that the users are usually incapacitated for the duration of the high, not out and about tweaking like meth addicts... haven't you ever seen anyone on a crack high? I assume not. Behavior when a cracky is down is way, way different from when a tweaker is down... crackies are jumpy and itchy and pleading, tweakers are just fucking weird and scary and flappy and talk way too loudly with an excess of TMI.

Well, I woke up this morning perfectly OK with the idea that I'm not going to be seeing anyone at all for a while, if that explains anything. I'm on somewhat delicate speaking terms with Mr. Language, with hints of future reconciliation but it's obviously a ways out there if it happens at all. But then things abruptly changed about ten minutes ago with the introduction of a new character, so who knows. Plot twist...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lies on June 18, 2011, 07:57:32 AM

Honestly, I think I must be quite lucky to still have my wits and smarts about me considering how much I used.
I have a hundred fucked up tales I could tell of my "meth adventures", that I've been considering chronicling for posterity and a warning for others, it's a side of my past I'd rather forget, and if I could go back and change things, meth is one of the things I would have never gone near had I known back then the things I know now.

A part of me feels dead inside. It's hard to explain. Putting it one way, the first time I got high off meth was the best time. From there, it was all downhill, I could never get that same buzz, but I kept chasing it anyway.
I don't *feel* the same way I used to feel. In some ways, I feel like there's a stranger inside my body now, there's still *me* inside, but there's parts of me that are missing. Summers don't feel the same. Winters smell wrong. Love has lost its original meaning/feeling. Things that used to make me happy are dull and lifeless, having a fun time always feels like it's missing something.
Trying to do extended amounts of work without the energy boost that I used to get from meth, becomes very tiring, very boring, very draining, very fast.

It's true. Meth is a hell of a drug.
And like I said, maybe I'm just in denial about what exactly meth can do. I KNOW it's really bad. I just have a hard time accepting that it's *that woman in the video* bad.
Maybe that could have been me right now if I kept up the stupidity, and maybe I'm trying to separate and distance myself from that idea, and don't want to believe it would have done that to me.

Thing is though, many people who take meth, are usually also poly drug users. I don't know many people who take illegal narcotics that just stick to one (with the probable exception of say, pot smokers and a few others), most of the time, if you take a "hard drug" you'll be curious about all the rest.

She could be on something else as well, but regardless of whether you've seen anyone that fucked up on meth before, I have. It is consistent with meth, maybe meth combined with PCP, not at all with crack.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Honestly, I think I must be quite lucky to still have my wits and smarts about me considering how much I used.
I have a hundred fucked up tales I could tell of my "meth adventures", that I've been considering chronicling for posterity and a warning for others, it's a side of my past I'd rather forget, and if I could go back and change things, meth is one of the things I would have never gone near had I known back then the things I know now.

A part of me feels dead inside. It's hard to explain. Putting it one way, the first time I got high off meth was the best time. From there, it was all downhill, I could never get that same buzz, but I kept chasing it anyway.
I don't *feel* the same way I used to feel. In some ways, I feel like there's a stranger inside my body now, there's still *me* inside, but there's parts of me that are missing. Summers don't feel the same. Winters smell wrong. Love has lost its original meaning/feeling. Things that used to make me happy are dull and lifeless, having a fun time always feels like it's missing something.
Trying to do extended amounts of work without the energy boost that I used to get from meth, becomes very tiring, very boring, very draining, very fast.

And like I said, maybe I'm just in denial about what exactly meth can do. I KNOW it's really bad. I just have a hard time accepting that it's *that woman in the video* bad.
Maybe that could have been me right now if I kept up the stupidity, and maybe I'm trying to separate and distance myself from that idea, and don't want to believe it would have done that to me.

Thing is though, many people who take meth, are usually also poly drug users. I don't know many people who take illegal narcotics that just stick to one (with the probable exception of say, pot smokers and a few others), most of the time, if you take a "hard drug" you'll be curious about all the rest.

I'm pretty sure you're at least mostly full of shit on this one. Dude, I used to be involved in that business. People who have used as much as you say you have are generally unable to string together a complete sentence, let alone log on to the internet and hold a conversation with others.

Unless there's some other drug that Aussies refer to as "meth" (methedrine, maybe?). Because on the subject of methamphetamines, you're just dead wrong about most of what you're saying.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Alternately, nobody in Aus knows how to cook the stuff properly and all you've had is the shitty nazi-crank that's cooked in bathtubs by people who should probably leave advanced chemistry to their betters.

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on June 18, 2011, 05:46:03 PM
Alternately, nobody in Aus knows how to cook the stuff properly and all you've had is the shitty nazi-crank that's cooked in bathtubs by people who should probably leave advanced chemistry to their betters.

Probably this.

Simply because I've NEVER seen anyone who used meth as heavily as he claims, and didn't end up dying or incompetent to care for themselves.

hirley0

Quote from: Your Mom on June 18, 2011, 05:12:52 PM
Quote from: hirley0 on June 18, 2011, 04:15:27 PM

Well, I woke up this morning perfectly OK with the idea that I'm not going to be seeing anyone at all for a while, if that explains anything. I'm on somewhat delicate speaking terms with Mr. Language, with hints of future reconciliation but it's obviously a ways out there if it happens at all. But then things abruptly changed about ten minutes ago with the introduction of a new character, so who knows. Plot twist...
LoB

hirley0

PD! CHECK = i hate LoB's cause on my sYs they are so TwiTchy? know whaT i mean Machine?

+ the drink was $2.5 I handed over a 5 and never got a Dime "back"

Faust

Can we trade lys for the woman in the OP, she probably talks less shit?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Faust on June 19, 2011, 07:41:22 PM
Can we trade lys for the woman in the OP, she probably talks less shit?

I laughed, and second this.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have to ask because I am sincerely curious: Lys, what made you decide to try meth in the first place? I've always wondered... not so much with the mildly retarded rednecks that I usually see on the stuff, but with a relatively normal intelligent person, what the hell makes anyone say "Meth? Why not!"?

Lies

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on June 18, 2011, 05:43:13 PM

I'm pretty sure you're at least mostly full of shit on this one. Dude, I used to be involved in that business. People who have used as much as you say you have are generally unable to string together a complete sentence, let alone log on to the internet and hold a conversation with others.

Unless there's some other drug that Aussies refer to as "meth" (methedrine, maybe?). Because on the subject of methamphetamines, you're just dead wrong about most of what you're saying.
I'm not making anything up here man. And I know the stuff I get is meth-amphetamine. I know what I'm talking about. I know the differences between different drugs. I have testing kits. And I have the photos to prove just how bad my meth use was.
If this doesn't make you think I'm not talking out of my ass, then all I'll say is, you're the one in denial in that case.

NSF ANYONE.
THESE ARE PICS OF MY TEETH SEVERAL YEARS AGO AT THE PEAK OF MY STUPIDITY. NOT PRETTY. DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU

http://imageshack.us/f/717/dsc00888of.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/849/dsc00886l.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/90/dsc00887d.jpg/

Do you want more proof that yes, I was a fucking moron and I'm paying for it in spades, so you'll have to forgive me for having a different idea of what meth can do to you considering how long I was fucked up on it?
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!