News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Help me help blacks who hate whites

Started by I_Kicked_Kennedy, June 28, 2011, 11:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_Kicked_Kennedy

I really felt bad for this guy who was standing outside of a Chinese restaurant a few minutes ago. He was yelling at some white guy who was walking away from him and, near as I could tell, they were arguing about a car.

Anyhoo...

It came to out and out cursing at each other, and name calling. Everyone on the street turned around and listened to the white guy hurling various racial slurs and getting the desired effect. The black guy, on the other hand, only had "cracker"... er, "cracka-bitch", and it really wasn't fazing the white guy.

I mean, think about it. 80% of the people in the area were white, and they weren't in the least bit offended by "Cracker." But it was plain to see the 10-15% of black people there were ready to chase the white guy down and crack his skull.

Black people need more ammunition. Can anyone think of some colloquial terms that may be useful? Or, at the least, maybe we could make a few up and spread them around?

Or maybe, we could make a personal sacrifice and at least try to be offended when we're called "cracker?"
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

Cainad (dec.)

"jizz-skin"

'cause, you know, it's white and... oh never mind. :sad:

Lies

Yes, me and my friends are trying to popularize the term "Bleacher". As in, you look like you've been bleached, you colourless bleachy.  
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

East Coast Hustle

Honky and Peckerwood are always good ones.

the Japanese word for white people (gai jin), IIRC, means "hairless barbarian" literally translated. I believe the Chinese "gwai lo" means something similar.

The thing is, those poor honkies have to live with the shame of being white. Trying to hurt them with words is like using sharpies to draw dicks on the wailing wall.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 28, 2011, 11:45:41 PM
Honky and Peckerwood are always good ones.

But, phonetically, they sound funny. The first sounds like something you'd name your pet platypus, and the second... well, "peckerwood" is something old white guys wish they had.

Thank you for the reminder though. I think we're getting warmer.

Maybe if we work with the concepts regarding "white trash" and come up with something that hits at the core of people who aren't proud of their redneckery?

Doktor Howl

How about "Hey, asshole!"?

The fun bit is conveyed, without the stupid fucking racism displayed by IKK & Lies, ITT.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

I don't see why it's racism.

And even if it is, FUCK white people.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Is it racism if you're merely attempting to help a race (not your own) be more effective in conveying their prejudices?

Dok... call me a filthy mick. Do it.
I'm trying to help you.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on June 29, 2011, 12:01:57 AM
Is it racism if you're merely attempting to help a race (not your own) be more effective in conveying their prejudices?

Yes.

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on June 29, 2011, 12:01:57 AM
Dok... call me a filthy mick. Do it.
I'm trying to help you.

That's different.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 29, 2011, 12:00:22 AM
I don't see why it's racism.

And even if it is, FUCK white people.

Lemme just tidy that up for proper Dobbsian hate levels:

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 29, 2011, 12:00:22 AM
And even if it is, FUCK people.

Hating with qualifiers is weak hatred.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Well yeah, unless the qualified thing is specifically pertinent to your hatred.

Suu

Why even NEED qualifiers? Just hate.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

I_Kicked_Kennedy

East Coast Hustle

Sometimes I want some asshole to know WHY I hate him without having to explain it to him in great detail. Thus, rather than give him an on-the-spot diatribe of why it's impolite for him to park his Mercedes in 2 parking spots in a crowded parking lot, I can just say something like "Hey Brooks Brother! Pick a fucking spot for your SLK you fuckin' small-dicked first-world tit!" and he'll know exactly what I mean.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 29, 2011, 12:28:30 AM
Sometimes I want some asshole to know WHY I hate him without having to explain it to him in great detail. Thus, rather than give him an on-the-spot diatribe of why it's impolite for him to park his Mercedes in 2 parking spots in a crowded parking lot, I can just say something like "Hey Brooks Brother! Pick a fucking spot for your SLK you fuckin' small-dicked first-world tit!" and he'll know exactly what I mean.

That's what keys are for.

Dok,
Right through the primer, baby.
Molon Lube