News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

ATTN: BLEACHERS

Started by Lies, June 30, 2011, 06:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

So he is PD's deadbeat boyfriend.

"Commawn baby I can change!"
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Faust on July 05, 2011, 04:21:58 PM
So he is PD's deadbeat boyfriend.

"Commawn baby I can change!"

:lulz:

Only we technically dumped him ages ago, but he keeps showing up to all the same parties. He's too harmless to consider a restraining order, but it grates and all of our friends keep asking what his deal is.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 24, 2011, 09:59:23 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 24, 2011, 09:55:23 PM
Oh god.  :lulz:

What's wrong with a little epic meltdown?

Epic is great. It's just that I can't stop cringing.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

BadBeast

I'm tempted to take that bet, but I have a horrible suspician that you're right. Again. This fread is like watching your elderly Gramps, suddenly snap out of a 45 year long haze of Alzheimers, and then just start talking about the fucking War again, like he always did.

So what the fuck is a "Bleacher"? Presumably a Woggish term for Melanin deficient pinkskins, like what most of us is. 

Yo, my Beacher, lookin' well creamy Brah, wagwan wit dis lulzy fread den"? Well sikk, innit?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 24, 2011, 10:17:47 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 24, 2011, 10:11:27 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 24, 2011, 09:59:23 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 24, 2011, 09:55:23 PM
Oh god.  :lulz:

What's wrong with a little epic meltdown?

Epic is great. It's just that I can't stop cringing.

He can top it.

Betcha.

If the cycle repeats as it usually does, he'll come back with a posting gimmick, be mostly ignored, start posting coherently for a while, then say something completely dickish, then wah wah wah when nobody likes it, claim it's a joke, post something even more dickish, target one of the board's female members for increasingly misogynistic insults, claim that someone is "twisting his words", blame everything on you, PM 20 people semi-coherent screeds about how much he simultaneously hates you and doesn't care, flounce forever, and then post an increasingly hysterical string of back-to-back posts about how everyone here is a grayface or a cabbage under the thrall of The Great Evil Roger before disappearing.

BadBeast

That is so deja vu it's spoookay!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Epimetheus

I can never take "grey" or "cabbage" seriously as insults. They are instant flaccidizers of angry words.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Epimetheus on October 25, 2011, 06:06:22 AM
I can never take "grey" or "cabbage" seriously as insults. They are instant flaccidizers of angry words.

Is true. Also, basically means "you aren't reacting the way I wanted!"

navkat

If you really want to hurt my feelings, "vapid" and "socially obedient" is where you gotta go.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Epimetheus on October 25, 2011, 06:06:22 AM

Except for the Disco Cabbage.

Quote from: navkat on October 25, 2011, 09:04:58 AM
If you really want to hurt my feelings, "vapid" and "socially obedient" is where you gotta go.

"Vapid" is an awesome word, though.

It's like if Elmer Fudd would not just have a speech impewwiment, but also be German, Almar Foedd would be hunting vapids.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast