News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

ATTN: BLEACHERS

Started by Lies, June 30, 2011, 06:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lies on July 04, 2011, 05:31:52 AM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 03, 2011, 03:28:30 PM
It's funny, I've poked around and I cannot find his posts here about common sense and how not to get raped. But, they did exist.

The thing about this thread is that nobody's jumping down his throat for making an unfunny joke. They're jumping down his throat for getting all hostile and attacking Dok for not liking his unfunny joke.

For future reference, kids; unfunny racist, sexist jokes are unfunny. You don't get an automatic pass on being a jerk just because "it was only a joke", so don't act all surprised and butthurt when people react to your unfunny racism or sexism as if it was unfunny.
Been trying to hold off on this as long as I can, but, fuck you Nigel, they don't exist, stop insisting on things that DON'T FUCKING EXIST.
And I don't delete anything, I don't believe in deleting shit, all my and others stupidity that is involved with me is on display.
You crazy fucking bat.

How to ignore Nigel:

I've been IGNORING NIGEL for several years now. It was even on my goals at work last year:

Goals for FY12/13:
Maintain regular maintenance costs at $1.9 Mn
Develop FMEAs and keep current
------------->IGNORE THAT HORRIBLE NIGEL *********
Manage 11 employees with zero recordables.

I've ignored Nigel while driving, eating, fucking, kicking my dog, watching "Redtube", talking to my mother on the phone... yes, many aspects of my life now include the extra fact that I IGNORE NIGEL while I do them.

Just yesterday afternoon, I had friends over to watch Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, and I pointed out to my friends, several times, that this movie was amusing to watch and that NIGEL was not anywhere to be seen in the movie and could be SAFELY IGNORED.

Later, I went into the bathroom and took a huge dump.  And I looked upon the fetid log of excrement and said allowed,"What an interesting turd you are.  It would be impossible to ignore such an interested turd -- so full of brightly-colored carrot chunks and so on.  No siree, although it is EASY to IGNORE NIGEL, I am going to be sorry to see you go and will think of you often."  Then I flushed.  When I came out, my friends said, "We heard voices, what were you doing?"  I proudly announced that I was IGNORING NIGEL.  Then they wanted to know who NIGEL was.  So I told them all about NIGEL, showed some of her posts and - of course - her uppity Facebook pages.  They've all agreed to IGNORE NIGEL too.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lies on July 04, 2011, 09:25:27 AM
I merely and humbly think that what you wear does have an effect on how your environment perceives you.
If this is not true, I dare you to go out and dress like a clown. Then see how hard it is to *not* be stared at.

Nigel delivers.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

I think dressing as a clown would go unnoticed. People would just assume that youre a clown going off to do clown things like make people smile and turn balloons into things. Except in portland where theyre more on the look out for that giant clown on rollerblades that creeps up on you.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on July 26, 2013, 06:44:58 PM
I think dressing as a clown would go unnoticed. People would just assume that youre a clown going off to do clown things like make people smile and turn balloons into things. Except in portland where theyre more on the look out for that giant clown on rollerblades that creeps up on you.

I hate that guy.  I was all like "JUMP NIGEL, JUMP!  The president's daughter has been kidnapped!  It's up to us!"

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

This gives me an idea.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Eater of Clowns

Oh yeah.

Lysergic's catastrophic meltdown.

:lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on October 25, 2011, 01:18:22 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 24, 2011, 10:17:47 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 24, 2011, 10:11:27 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 24, 2011, 09:59:23 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 24, 2011, 09:55:23 PM
Oh god.  :lulz:

What's wrong with a little epic meltdown?

Epic is great. It's just that I can't stop cringing.

He can top it.

Betcha.

If the cycle repeats as it usually does, he'll come back with a posting gimmick, be mostly ignored, start posting coherently for a while, then say something completely dickish, then wah wah wah when nobody likes it, claim it's a joke, post something even more dickish, target one of the board's female members for increasingly misogynistic insults, claim that someone is "twisting his words", blame everything on you, PM 20 people semi-coherent screeds about how much he simultaneously hates you and doesn't care, flounce forever, and then post an increasingly hysterical string of back-to-back posts about how everyone here is a grayface or a cabbage under the thrall of The Great Evil Roger before disappearing.

I never noticed before how well this prediction applies to every butthurt pinealist ever.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2013, 06:19:20 PM
It's funny, I've poked around and I cannot find his posts here about common sense and how not to get raped. But, they did exist.

The thing about this thread is that nobody's jumping down his throat for making an unfunny joke. They're jumping down his throat for getting all hostile and attacking Dok for not liking his unfunny joke.

For future reference, kids; unfunny racist, sexist jokes are unfunny. You don't get an automatic pass on being a jerk just because "it was only a joke", so don't act all surprised and butthurt when people react to your unfunny racism or sexism as if it was unfunny.
Been trying to hold off on this as long as I can, but, fuck you Nigel, they don't exist, stop insisting on things that DON'T FUCKING EXIST.
And I don't delete anything, I don't believe in deleting shit, all my and others stupidity that is involved with me is on display.
You crazy fucking bat.

How to ignore Nigel:

I've been IGNORING NIGEL for several years now. It was even on my goals at work last year:

Goals for FY12/13:

I've ignored Nigel while driving, eating, fucking, kicking my dog, watching "Redtube", talking to my mother on the phone... yes, many aspects of my life now include the extra fact that I IGNORE NIGEL while I do them.

Just yesterday afternoon, I had friends over to watch Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, and I pointed out to my friends, several times, that this movie was amusing to watch and that NIGEL was not anywhere to be seen in the movie and could be SAFELY IGNORED.

Later, I went into the bathroom and took a huge dump.  And I looked upon the fetid log of excrement and said allowed,"What an interesting turd you are.  It would be impossible to ignore such an interested turd -- so full of brightly-colored carrot chunks and so on.  No siree, although it is EASY to IGNORE NIGEL, I am going to be sorry to see you go and will think of you often."  Then I flushed.  When I came out, my friends said, "We heard voices, what were you doing?"  I proudly announced that I was IGNORING NIGEL.  Then they wanted to know who NIGEL was.  So I told them all about NIGEL, showed some of her posts and - of course - her uppity Facebook pages.  They've all agreed to IGNORE NIGEL too.

OMG  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2013, 06:25:09 PM
Quote from: Lies on July 04, 2011, 09:25:27 AM
I merely and humbly think that what you wear does have an effect on how your environment perceives you.
If this is not true, I dare you to go out and dress like a clown. Then see how hard it is to *not* be stared at.

Nigel delivers.   :lulz:

People very distinctly did not stare.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 27, 2013, 01:07:14 AM

You crazy fucking bat.

How to ignore Nigel:

Goals for FY12/13:

What's amazing is how fascinated with us those people are who are ignoring us.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 27, 2013, 04:31:01 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 27, 2013, 01:07:14 AM

You crazy fucking bat.

How to ignore Nigel:

Goals for FY12/13:

What's amazing is how fascinated with us those people are who are ignoring us.   :lulz:

Well, they have to know as much as possible about us so they can ignore us properly.

Aucoq

Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on July 01, 2011, 01:12:55 AM
Every time i read "bleachers" i think of anal bleaching...?

This is what I thought when I first saw this thread.  :oops:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lies on June 30, 2011, 03:36:53 PM
Actually, you're right. I think this isn't really funny either.

I just wanted to poke roger for being a bleacher.

I remember this being the day when I realized Lys had gone full potato with the meth.

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2014, 01:45:28 AM

I remember this being the day when I realized Lys had gone full potato with the meth.

That dude.

He seemed more or less OK when I first showed up, and then became progressively less and less OK over time.  :horrormirth:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Your Mom on October 14, 2014, 02:06:20 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2014, 01:45:28 AM

That dude.

He seemed more or less OK when I first showed up, and then became progressively less and less OK over time.  :horrormirth:

He'd already discovered methamphetamines by then.  He lasted longer than Horab, anyway.

At the top of the page, you may remember my IGNORING NIGEL rant.   :lulz:
Molon Lube