News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

ATTN: BLEACHERS

Started by Lies, June 30, 2011, 06:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2014, 02:11:27 AM
Quote from: Your Mom on October 14, 2014, 02:06:20 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2014, 01:45:28 AM
Quote from: Lies on June 30, 2011, 03:36:53 PM
Actually, you're right. I think this isn't really funny either.

I just wanted to poke roger for being a bleacher.

I remember this being the day when I realized Lys had gone full potato with the meth.

That dude.

He seemed more or less OK when I first showed up, and then became progressively less and less OK over time.  :horrormirth:

He'd already discovered methamphetamines by then.  He lasted longer than Horab, anyway.

At the top of the page, you may remember my IGNORING NIGEL rant.   :lulz:

OMG, I'd forgotten about that.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2013, 06:19:20 PM
Quote from: Lies on July 04, 2011, 05:31:52 AM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 03, 2011, 03:28:30 PM
It's funny, I've poked around and I cannot find his posts here about common sense and how not to get raped. But, they did exist.

The thing about this thread is that nobody's jumping down his throat for making an unfunny joke. They're jumping down his throat for getting all hostile and attacking Dok for not liking his unfunny joke.

For future reference, kids; unfunny racist, sexist jokes are unfunny. You don't get an automatic pass on being a jerk just because "it was only a joke", so don't act all surprised and butthurt when people react to your unfunny racism or sexism as if it was unfunny.
Been trying to hold off on this as long as I can, but, fuck you Nigel, they don't exist, stop insisting on things that DON'T FUCKING EXIST.
And I don't delete anything, I don't believe in deleting shit, all my and others stupidity that is involved with me is on display.
You crazy fucking bat.

How to ignore Nigel:

I've been IGNORING NIGEL for several years now. It was even on my goals at work last year:

Goals for FY12/13:
Maintain regular maintenance costs at $1.9 Mn
Develop FMEAs and keep current
------------->IGNORE THAT HORRIBLE NIGEL *********
Manage 11 employees with zero recordables.

I've ignored Nigel while driving, eating, fucking, kicking my dog, watching "Redtube", talking to my mother on the phone... yes, many aspects of my life now include the extra fact that I IGNORE NIGEL while I do them.

Just yesterday afternoon, I had friends over to watch Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, and I pointed out to my friends, several times, that this movie was amusing to watch and that NIGEL was not anywhere to be seen in the movie and could be SAFELY IGNORED.

Later, I went into the bathroom and took a huge dump.  And I looked upon the fetid log of excrement and said allowed,"What an interesting turd you are.  It would be impossible to ignore such an interested turd -- so full of brightly-colored carrot chunks and so on.  No siree, although it is EASY to IGNORE NIGEL, I am going to be sorry to see you go and will think of you often."  Then I flushed.  When I came out, my friends said, "We heard voices, what were you doing?"  I proudly announced that I was IGNORING NIGEL.  Then they wanted to know who NIGEL was.  So I told them all about NIGEL, showed some of her posts and - of course - her uppity Facebook pages.  They've all agreed to IGNORE NIGEL too.

There are a couple of people from TDS who are IGNORING NIGEL super hard these days.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Legate Gene O'Mick, PhD on July 01, 2011, 06:26:39 AM
You should do what we did in Murrica:

Dear [reigning monarch]:

You're fired, fuck you, if you don't like it, hahahaha, we know the territory.

Love,
[Insert future country]

Or you can take the Irish route:

Dear Your Uselessness:

Yer a cuntface. Ye've got no bollocks and this rebellyuns gunna stick this toim. we'll shoot ya an yer bobbies and run back into the hills. Just feck off now while ye can.

Feck you, lets get a pint at half six,
-Ireland

Twid, I'm gonna steal these if that's cool with you?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's funny, I've poked around and I cannot find his posts here about common sense and how not to get raped. But, they did exist.

The thing about this thread is that nobody's jumping down his throat for making an unfunny joke. They're jumping down his throat for getting all hostile and attacking Dok for not liking his unfunny joke.

For future reference, kids; unfunny racist, sexist jokes are unfunny. You don't get an automatic pass on being a jerk just because "it was only a joke", so don't act all surprised and butthurt when people react to your unfunny racism or sexism as if it was unfunny.
Been trying to hold off on this as long as I can, but, fuck you Nigel, they don't exist, stop insisting on things that DON'T FUCKING EXIST.
And I don't delete anything, I don't believe in deleting shit, all my and others stupidity that is involved with me is on display.
You crazy fucking bat.

How to ignore Nigel:

I've been IGNORING NIGEL for several years now. It was even on my goals at work last year:

Goals for FY12/13:

I've ignored Nigel while driving, eating, fucking, kicking my dog, watching "Redtube", talking to my mother on the phone... yes, many aspects of my life now include the extra fact that I IGNORE NIGEL while I do them.

Just yesterday afternoon, I had friends over to watch Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, and I pointed out to my friends, several times, that this movie was amusing to watch and that NIGEL was not anywhere to be seen in the movie and could be SAFELY IGNORED.

Later, I went into the bathroom and took a huge dump.  And I looked upon the fetid log of excrement and said allowed,"What an interesting turd you are.  It would be impossible to ignore such an interested turd -- so full of brightly-colored carrot chunks and so on.  No siree, although it is EASY to IGNORE NIGEL, I am going to be sorry to see you go and will think of you often."  Then I flushed.  When I came out, my friends said, "We heard voices, what were you doing?"  I proudly announced that I was IGNORING NIGEL.  Then they wanted to know who NIGEL was.  So I told them all about NIGEL, showed some of her posts and - of course - her uppity Facebook pages.  They've all agreed to IGNORE NIGEL too.

Can I edit this to contain my real name and repost it as an image on FB? I think that I can whip that John Thomas guy on Damn Portlanders into a frothy rage with a little needling.

Last night he informed me that I have been riding his ass for the last couple of weeks. Hilarity: I have barely been online, what with being busy with Alty and writing papers, and before that I was out of the country and off the grid for almost a month. So, clearly, my dick has been lodged up his ass this whole time without me even knowing about it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on September 22, 2015, 05:37:34 PM

You crazy fucking bat.

How to ignore Nigel:

Goals for FY12/13:

Can I edit this to contain my real name and repost it as an image on FB? I think that I can whip that John Thomas guy on Damn Portlanders into a frothy rage with a little needling.

Last night he informed me that I have been riding his ass for the last couple of weeks. Hilarity: I have barely been online, what with being busy with Alty and writing papers, and before that I was out of the country and off the grid for almost a month. So, clearly, my dick has been lodged up his ass this whole time without me even knowing about it.

Sure.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

And your dick is always up everyone's ass.  This is known fact.  Being in Peru has no bearing on it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel