News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

A toast

Started by Ambassador KLOK KAOS, July 03, 2011, 10:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

*throws toast*

I heard a rumor that TGRR had passed.  Being that I'm allowed back on the site and his last activity is over a week ago, that seems legit.

In this thread I pay my respects to TGRR.

He was a horrible bastard, but I learned from him what true unwarranted self importance was, and in doing so, was able to identify similar behaviors in myself and learn to lulz at my own absurd ridiculousness...

In this fashion, this back and forth of nonsense (of both fail and lail) that went on for ages (and amused me to no end) I came to touch the spirit of Eris in a completely inappropriate way (yes, there).  Point is, the PD pdf was all well and good, but without something to sharpen your claws on, you can't embrace the spirit of discord.  You can't rail against teh establishment unless there is an establishment, and in my eyes, as a total noob, TGGR was that establishment.  All the sucklings ran to his aid and drank his pointless and poorly constructed prattling shit as gospel and I thought it was pathetic and desired nothing more than to kick him in his metaphorical balls, thereby embracing Eris.

Later my account was haxed and my IP banned and even applications years later were denied, showing me that I had truly pissed this man off, and that brought me great lulz, just knowing that.

I could never forget about those days... seriously, every fucking noob that came through here (and occasionally I ran into you old fuckers, you know who you are) had to go and find me and make some dumb ass fail comment and then run back to PD.  Ugh.  It was... tedious, but not like TGRR was tedious <3 .  They didn't hate me, they hated the idea of me because they were supposed to.  TGRR hated me personally with every fiber in his body... and he was an awful shitneck... but he was the establishment, and that establishment gave me something to wreak discord upon.

Later I took what I learned here and expanded to torment other site admins all over the net and honed my style and craft of pissing people off.  Got banned from every respectable and dis-respectable forum I visited (at least once) except FB because they didn't seem to give a shit no matter how fucked up I was acting, which is nice, but I am looking forward to seeing google+  I digress...

I hadn't been trolling in a good while, probably a year or more, and I ran into dr. howl on a chance meeting where I was slapping some pantywaste all over some crappy anon group an aquintance 23Fnord lured me to with the promise of lulz.  And now I'm here, about to have a pint of Guinness in honor of a massive, miserable, cocksucking, motherfucking, faggot-douche <insert additional offensive slurs until satisfied>.

Here's to YOU, TGRR.  Rest in Peace and best wishes to your family.

Thanks for teaching me to be a Discordian, it meant a lot to me.

Fucking signed.
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

oh yeah, this shit again...

I am thoroughly offended that you did not shower me with praise and proclaim me Jesus Christ, Superstar.

That took like ten WHOLE minutes.  You should be amazed by my greatness.  

:facepalm:

It wasn't meant to be fuckin' Shakespeare.  Just sayin' somethin' nice about a dead man.  You go ahead and mock it if you want to, but you're kinda bein' a dick.
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G43dEenLvA

hur hur, did a little research. shows Dr. Howl and TGRR podcasts look surprisingly similar on youtube.  Got suspicious when you shit on those kids in the FB group boyo, references to the 70's gave it away.  Nice one.  *hats off*

Honor to you good sir, I'm glad you're still with us.

If it makes you feel any better I meant every word  and had a nice feeling something of the sort was coming.  :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: Just in case there is another twist here and the man is actually passed, I did mean everything thing I said.  TGRR was a good dude.  A total USI asshole, but a good one.

I guess my only question for Doc Howl is:  "Are we cool this time dawg?"  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and choose to trust you, you know, handshakes over fists and that nonsense.

AFK

Just watch out for the tomahawks!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Adios

Who's the fucking asshole that left the back door fucking open overnight?

Suu

Have we IP checked him yet?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Adios

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 03, 2011, 06:01:00 PM

The OP sounds exactly like who his username says he is. Still full of unbearable fail.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Charley Brown on July 03, 2011, 06:02:46 PM
Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 03, 2011, 06:01:00 PM

The OP sounds exactly like who his username says he is. Still full of unbearable fail.

You wan 2 tuch mah preenish?

Bu🤠ns

Hi AKK welcome.  I first showed up after you left.  You've provided me with many lulz over the years witout even being around. So thanks for being the convienant butt of PD jokes.   Wompers write the history book you know.  I checked your own board once to see the suck ups and ass kissers pedestalizing this cocky crackpot.  I considered joining but I already had a good number of things to suck and asses to kiss here at PD.  

So welcome!  It's nice to see you... :)  

I mean that

Adios

Quote from: Bu☆ns on July 03, 2011, 06:17:59 PM
Hi AKK welcome.  I first showed up after you left.  You've provided me with many lulz over the years witout even being around. So thanks for being the convienant butt of PD jokes.   Wompers write the history book you know.  I checked your own board once to see the suck ups and ass kissers pedestalizing this cocky crackpot.  I considered joining but I already had a good number of things to suck and asses to kiss here at PD.  

So welcome!  It's nice to see you... :)  

I mean that

:spittake:

Burns wins.

Bu🤠ns

Its totally impossible to be sincere at pd.  I feel your pain, Mr. Kaos.