News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Joseph- A very questionable Wizard

Started by The Wizard Joseph, August 24, 2011, 02:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Khara on August 29, 2011, 02:58:39 PM

You are one strange little dude.

Off to google mars cheese castle...... :?

Only strange as a defense/ allergic reaction to milk products.  I should probably move.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 29, 2011, 03:07:32 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2011, 03:05:43 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 29, 2011, 02:53:26 PM

You're in Milwaukee, for Chrissakes.  What could possibly offend the people that brought us the "Mars Cheese Castle"?

Not quite the location, but similar.

SAME FUCKING PLACE.  Kenosha = Racine = Milwaukee = that abortion you call "Sheboygan".

Yeah, the big problem is that it's not cool enough to become a decent mega-city in the future.  It's all gonna stay a shitty suburb of Chicago.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2011, 03:08:21 PM

Only strange as a defense/ allergic reaction to milk products.  I should probably move.

Too fucking late.  You've eaten the cheese.  The change is irreversible.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2011, 03:10:12 PM

You're in Milwaukee, for Chrissakes.  What could possibly offend the people that brought us the "Mars Cheese Castle"?

SAME FUCKING PLACE.  Kenosha = Racine = Milwaukee = that abortion you call "Sheboygan".

Yeah, the big problem is that it's not cool enough to become a decent mega-city in the future.  It's all gonna stay a shitty suburb of Chicago Bluemound Avenue.

Fixed.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 29, 2011, 03:10:35 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2011, 03:08:21 PM

Too fucking late.  You've eaten the cheese.  The change is irreversible.

Is not!  You're not the only person doing Science you know.  We have Sciences!  Where would you be without our brewing?  Doing BORING Science with substandard alcohol, that's what.  :cry:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 29, 2011, 03:12:07 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2011, 03:10:12 PM

Yeah, the big problem is that it's not cool enough to become a decent mega-city in the future.  It's all gonna stay a shitty suburb of Chicago Bluemound Avenue.

Fixed.

:lulz:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

E.O.T. is from Sheboygan.

Explains a lot, doesn't it?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on August 29, 2011, 03:43:18 PM

I already knew that, from my phrenology studies.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 29, 2011, 03:49:53 PM
Quote from: Nigel on August 29, 2011, 03:43:18 PM

I already knew that, from my phrenology studies.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Why the FUCK do I keep clicking on this thread?  :crankey:

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Jenne

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

:facepalm:

Sorry Jenne, I'll put my Golden Apple back in my pocket.  I accidentally left it on my desk next to the computer.  :lulz:

It's a bad habit.

Also who is E.O.T.?  Should I guess from your comparisonilization that you don't like him much?

Seems like everybody you folks compare me to have been villains or dangerous idiots.  :lol:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl