News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Joseph- A very questionable Wizard

Started by The Wizard Joseph, August 24, 2011, 02:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

no we like EOT. even though he writes with EITHER and OR. he's okay :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 29, 2011, 08:28:14 PM
no we like EOT. even though he writes with EITHER and OR. he's okay :)
Cool Triple Zero!
Right on then.   :)

I'm starting to feel like I belong here...  I might really never leave!

Oh, Godis!  Is this like Stockholm syndrome?  Nah, I've actually come to like and maybe fearfully respect most of you folks.

So maybe it's more like delusions of something or other...  hmm.

I'll just keep posting and see how it goes.  :D
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2011, 08:40:11 PM

Threats will get you nowhere.  We do not negotiate with terrorists.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 29, 2011, 08:40:48 PM

So I get to shoot him now right?  :evil:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Khara on August 29, 2011, 08:42:45 PM

So I get to shoot him now right?  :evil:

Either that, or we just poomp all over his fucking vanity thread.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Really?!  You think I'm a terrorist?  Dok, you honey your words well.  I'm genuinely flattered.  :)

This is not a negotiation however.  The Goddess is coming with me and that's how it's gonna be.  It was at least half Her Idea anyway.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2011, 08:44:52 PM

Really?!  You think I'm a terrorist?  Dok, you honey your words well.  I'm genuinely flattered.  :)

Further evidence that TWJ can ruin any funny, at any fucking time.

:facepalm:

Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

I should have shot him when I had the chance.....

His 3 lines of potential just went......

:flush:

The Wizard Joseph

I'd apologize, but I'm sure to do it again.

You can call me Joe.
                       ^
noted thread Killa ||

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Khara on August 29, 2011, 08:47:18 PM
I should have shot him when I had the chance.....

His 3 lines of potential just went......

:flush:

No matter what you do or say, it's all about him.  And when it IS about him, he can't fucking roll with the Goddamn joke.  Out comes the Asperger's or whatever the fuck it is that makes him act in the way he does, and the joke is over, because he JUST HAS TO FUCKING STOP to remark on how fucking cool he is, or how much everyone fucking likes him, etc, etc.

Fucking asshole.  It's like having a conversation with Sarah Palin, I swear to fucking God.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2011, 08:49:21 PM
I'd apologize, but I'm sure to do it again.

You can call me Joe.
                       ^
noted thread Killa ||

I think I'd rather just call you asshole, asshole.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

I think the problem is when I think I'm being funny.  I get into a slightly good mood and then BAM out comes the stupid shit.

Would it be better if I asked some questions here?

I'm very interested in the concept of IRL trolling.  Don't know much about trolling in general, but I've read a lot of the stuff here and other places once I knew what to look for.

Have any of you done IRL trolling of some sort?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2011, 08:56:14 PM
I think the problem is when I think I'm being funny.  I get into a slightly good mood and then BAM out comes the stupid shit.

Point.  I had failed to consider the possibility that you're just stupid.

You won't fucking listen to any answers, but why the hell not?  It's just that, given your history, it's not likely that too many people will take the time to write more than a sentence or two at a time.

Yes.  <--- See?
Molon Lube

Jenne

I think the problem is when I think I'm being funny.  I get into a slightly good mood and then BAM out comes the stupid shit.

I'm very interested in the concept of IRL trolling.  Don't know much about trolling in general, but I've read a lot of the stuff here and other places once I knew what to look for.

Go be yourself somewhere.

It's excellent troll.

Purpose of troll is to piss people off and make them frustrated.  I think you accomplish that nicely apparently without trying.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  But you already troll quite well without meaning to.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on August 29, 2011, 08:58:38 PM

Go be yourself somewhere.

It's excellent troll.

Purpose of troll is to piss people off and make them frustrated.  I think you accomplish that nicely apparently without trying.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  But you already troll quite well without meaning to.

Right now, I'd say the odds of this being deliberate are about 20%, and lack of interpersonal skills - or even the recognition that other people exist - are at about 80% likely.
Molon Lube