News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

pention to ban posting in apple talk

Started by the last yatto, September 08, 2011, 05:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on September 12, 2011, 09:24:49 PM
Cause & effect...he's back, thread is World-O-Sucktm.

was hoping since it wasnt in apple talk, comments like this would be at a minimal
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Faust on September 12, 2011, 07:19:37 PM
I don't see why anyone should want to read your self centred attention whoring and navel gazing and why it should have a thread dedicated to it... and if that's what you want then you could at least have the courtesy to post it in apple talk.

You can't reason with a moron, Faust.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 12, 2011, 09:25:49 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on September 12, 2011, 09:24:49 PM
Cause & effect...he's back, thread is World-O-Sucktm.

was hoping since it wasnt in apple talk, comments like this would be at a minimal

No you weren't, given your own comments earlier in the thread.

Stop acting like a fucking martyr, you Goddamn fraud.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

didnt say there wouldnt be any...

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 12, 2011, 05:04:05 PM
If I were to move this thread to Apple Talk, would it implode?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 12, 2011, 04:52:58 PM
just the idea of treating this place like any other social network instead of the limbo peak it is

BOO HOO HOO!  WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN TO ME?
\
:crybaby:
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

What did you expect yatto?  That just because you were let back in here everyone was going to bow down before you and act like the prodigal son had returned?

We don't prepare feasts for our prodigals, we roast them and sell the meat to the monkeys for beer money.

If you can't take the heat, well you know what you can do right?

Faust

Up until yesterday I didn't have a problem with yatto. This thread created one.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

the last yatto

Quote from: Faust on September 12, 2011, 09:45:52 PM
Up until yesterday I didn't have a problem with yatto. This thread created one.

if its an embarrassment, feel free to move it

the last yatto

or even nuke it like my last thread that causes too many issues

Anna Mae Bollocks

"Up Yatto's ass sideways"would be the correct placement.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Pention for a subforum for unlimited thraeds called the sandbox

something about a child board for apple talk

or

:?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

the last yatto

Quote from: Khara on September 12, 2011, 09:45:06 PM
What did you expect yatto?  That just because you were let back in here everyone was going to bow down before you and act like the prodigal son had returned?

We don't prepare feasts for our prodigals, we roast them and sell the meat to the monkeys for beer money.

If you can't take the heat, well you know what you can do right?

bow down... lol wut? i didnt even really knew you were upset with me
infact until hawk and you jumped me i didnt know i had wronged you...
which was made worse by me trying to defend myself, instead of letting those with more diplomacy settle things down

Faust

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 12, 2011, 09:48:52 PM
or even nuke it like my last thread that causes too many issues

Causes too many issues? You make this heap of shit sound more important then it is. This thread is an eyesore. I can move it but I can only assume you will bitch and moan about how we forced you to post in apple talk. No I'm not moving it until you understand why I want to move it.
Sleepless nights at the chateau