News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Luka Magnotta : Everything is A Dream

Started by thedarkphoenix, September 28, 2011, 02:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

I hope, for his monitor's sake, that BH doesn't see this thread.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 05, 2012, 06:29:55 PM
I hope, for his monitor's sake, that BH doesn't see this thread.

Or the dead cat helicopter one.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Wait.

29 years old.

Canadian.

:eek:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 05, 2012, 05:48:33 PM
But even if guilt were 100% assured, that kind of treatment costs us our own humanity, and benefits no one. If we're willing to go there, we might as well go back to the days of performing medical experiments on prisoners.

Funnily enough, yesterday on Facebook a popular picture to be spreading around was "Why are we still testing on animals when we have prisons full of pedophiles? ...Just saying." (hur hur hur)  :roll: Had a post typed out re: setting that sort of precedent, rights, slippery slope, etc. but since you aren't allowed to post anything meaningful on FB, it wouldn't let me comment on anything yesterday. Of course, I can already predict the responses would have been "Oh so you're ok with torturing animals but just lurrrrve pedophiles."

So, i may just re-post and comment on it anyway, because fuck everyone. Stuff like that just makes my skin crawl because no-one actually thinks about the implications of what they're saying
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

navkat

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 05, 2012, 06:09:18 PM
Quote from: navkat on June 05, 2012, 04:22:10 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 05, 2012, 02:07:35 PM
So Navkat, what other classes of people should we include in the "officially we're not going to kill you, but if just happen to die, well, we won't investigate too hard" category?  Suspected terrorists?  Oh, wait, we already do that one.  Child molestors?  Oh, ditto.  Music pirates?  The retarded?  J00s?

You're fucking with me, right? Lots of users here have said far worse than my mainly tongue-in-cheek remarks but you're fucking with me because you know I'm actually deeply bothered by this and actually give a shit, right?

Really? Who's said far worse then? If Cain wouldn't have said anything, I would.

I also don't understand how someone can be against the death penalty on principle, and then make tongue in cheek remarks about "I don't want them to be put to death, but what if something were to happen to them" -- makes those principles sound pretty disingenuous, in this context.

and were the following DISGUSTING remarks "tongue in cheek" as well?

Quotethis man (and others like him) is going to have to sit through and be subjected to so pretty exhausting, forced mental acrobatics

I don't consider use of measured sleep deprivation (I'm not talking about deadly levels, here) torture.
I don't consider placing him in uncomfortable situations that mess with his sleep cycles and sense of order to be torture.
I don't consider serving him the same meal every single day to be torture.

Tell him lies,
have everyone on the ward tell him lies,
shake up his world, confuse him,
"dissect" his mind, force him into psychologically constructed situations
which force him to look critically at himself...none of these are injust.

So long as you aren't starving him or harming his body or placing him in situations whose goal or function are to make him ultimately ultimately unwell and the goal remains taking strides towards making him (or at least those who may come after him) less afflicted.

Because REALLY WHATTHE FUCK, NAVKAT

EVERYTHING you want to do to him according to the above quote seems to be based on REVENGE, make him suffer as long as you can "pretend" it's for research.

It's pretty much the same as wishing something would "happen" to him.

Now know this: Of course you can't cure him. Nor can you cure anyone else if you were to somehow "detect" the symptoms beforehand. The ONLY thing you can do is maybe make sure they don't make victims. So that's all the research that needs to be done. Observation. Maybe some drugs but I'm no medical psychiatrist. But you can't just build a system of compassion into someone that never understood what the concept is, no matter how hard you make them work for it.

I don't think if he's going to be treated as an ill person who belongs in a hospital that the point should be to make him comfortable until he passes away like a cancer patient. If he's going to be treated at all it must be with the intent to make him less ill. Anything else is assault and battery from a medical standpoint. If the intent is simply to hold him against his will in a cage until he dies of natural causes, he doesn't need to be in a hospital for that. Prison is just fine for that purpose.

If you want any chance at treating him, you must force him out of his fantasy-land where he's a top-earning, world-renowned, jet-setter pr0n star. The only way to do that is to alter his locus of control. The only way to alter his locus of control is to break down his sense of the predictable and constantly re-direct him as soon as he thinks he's found a way to control or influence the situation.

The items mentioned are not intended as revenge, they aren't kind, by any means but they are intended to be #1 imposed upon him against his will, #2 unmercifully difficult for him and #3 highly effective at "breaking him down to build him back up" the way sleep deprivation and re-ordering sense of individuality or personal control is used in boot camp to "clean the slate" bad civilian attitude problems and habits in the new recruit.

navkat

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 05, 2012, 06:20:54 PM
Quote from: thedarkphoenix on September 28, 2011, 02:00:01 PM
http://www.luka-magnotta.com

How do we know if everything we are experiencing is just a dream. That a civilizaton 300 years from now arent controlling us and we are nothing more then a computer program?

Luka Magnotta

WTF?

Creepy.

Cain

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 05, 2012, 03:17:15 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 02, 2012, 09:05:08 PM
That video, "1 lunatic, 1 ice pick" may not be of Luka Magnotta, or his victim.  I'm getting some serious date discrepancies.

I'm also getting reports of Luka being in with the scientologists, of being a satanist, a white nationalist forced to flee Canada, of having a wife and child in Europe, of links to a South African smuggling group and to the Russian mafia. 

Luka claims he has cyberstalkers who post nonsense about him all over the web, but as far as I can tell, based on redditers and anonymous members who followed him before the most recent events, those accounts were registered by him, and a lot of fake accounts on Youtube who comment on his videos, both defending and attacking him, also belong to him.

Either way, there is likely more to this case than meets the eye.  I am going to go investigating.

I'll be curious to see what you find. I vaguely remember doing some digging when he first posted here, and being very creeped out by him.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able, as of yet, to dig up anything that hasn't already been reported on.

What I find questionable is that Luka is repsonsible for all of his internet self-promotion.  Sure, it's possible, but it is it probable?  We're talking about at least 15 different Youtube accounts, and postings on hundreds of internet forums.  I've seen very little in the way of verification that he is in fact the one who posted all of these things.

I have acquired footage of the murder, as well, but I've only watched some very brief scenes.  Not enough to verify if it is him in the video.  A lot was made of his modelling past, but his facial features are pretty distinct, if there is a clear shot in the video, I am fairly certain, even with the terrible quality, that it would be easy to tell if it was him or not.

I just hate the feeling of being forced to live in some lunatic's cheap knock-off of Se7en.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on June 05, 2012, 06:42:09 PM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 05, 2012, 05:48:33 PM
But even if guilt were 100% assured, that kind of treatment costs us our own humanity, and benefits no one. If we're willing to go there, we might as well go back to the days of performing medical experiments on prisoners.

Funnily enough, yesterday on Facebook a popular picture to be spreading around was "Why are we still testing on animals when we have prisons full of pedophiles? ...Just saying." (hur hur hur)  :roll: Had a post typed out re: setting that sort of precedent, rights, slippery slope, etc. but since you aren't allowed to post anything meaningful on FB, it wouldn't let me comment on anything yesterday. Of course, I can already predict the responses would have been "Oh so you're ok with torturing animals but just lurrrrve pedophiles."

So, i may just re-post and comment on it anyway, because fuck everyone. Stuff like that just makes my skin crawl because no-one actually thinks about the implications of what they're saying

Every time somebody does something horrifying to a dog or cat, the threads are full of people like that. When it's about eating dogs in China, there's a lot of blatant racism to go with it, with no mention of what happens on factory farms and in slaughter houses here. I suspect the animals would be better off if their most vocal protectors weren't 99% fucktards.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on June 05, 2012, 07:15:31 PM
What I find questionable is that Luka is repsonsible for all of his internet self-promotion.  Sure, it's possible, but it is it probable?  We're talking about at least 15 different Youtube accounts, and postings on hundreds of internet forums.  I've seen very little in the way of verification that he is in fact the one who posted all of these things.

The possible implications of that are so fucked and tangled as to defy contemplation. By my brain, anyway. I'm leaving that one to you, too.

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 05, 2012, 06:19:26 PM
That video, "1 lunatic, 1 ice pick" may not be of Luka Magnotta, or his victim.  I'm getting some serious date discrepancies.

I'm also getting reports of Luka being in with the scientologists, of being a satanist, a white nationalist forced to flee Canada, of having a wife and child in Europe, of links to a South African smuggling group and to the Russian mafia. 

Luka claims he has cyberstalkers who post nonsense about him all over the web, but as far as I can tell, based on redditers and anonymous members who followed him before the most recent events, those accounts were registered by him, and a lot of fake accounts on Youtube who comment on his videos, both defending and attacking him, also belong to him.

Either way, there is likely more to this case than meets the eye.  I am going to go investigating.

I'll be curious to see what you find. I vaguely remember doing some digging when he first posted here, and being very creeped out by him.

Wait.  He posted here?
That's why I bumped the thread.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Prince Glittersnatch III

Unfortunately, I haven't been able, as of yet, to dig up anything that hasn't already been reported on.

I have acquired footage of the murder, as well, but I've only watched some very brief scenes.  Not enough to verify if it is him in the video.  A lot was made of his modelling past, but his facial features are pretty distinct, if there is a clear shot in the video, I am fairly certain, even with the terrible quality, that it would be easy to tell if it was him or not.

I just hate the feeling of being forced to live in some lunatic's cheap knock-off of Se7en.

Ive heard speculation that he either is taking credit for a killing he didnt commit, or he is allowing the real killer to pin it on him to feed his need for fame. Or rather, the real killer is manipulating his compulsive attention seeking.

Keep in mind that even if it was him in the video doing things to the bodies he never video taped the actual murders.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Nephew Twiddleton

Im not even close to wading through the rest of this. But- no one has the right to take your life even if you took someone elses. Execution is not only murder but pointless murder since the condemn is already removed from society through incarceration. I find any support for capital punishment to be disgusting and subhuman.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on June 05, 2012, 07:58:59 PM

Ive heard speculation that he either is taking credit for a killing he didnt commit, or he is allowing the real killer to pin it on him to feed his need for fame. Or rather, the real killer is manipulating his compulsive attention seeking.

Keep in mind that even if it was him in the video doing things to the bodies he never video taped the actual murders.

All plausible alternative theories.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on June 05, 2012, 07:58:59 PM

Now I'm even more confused...haven't seen the video, but the descriptions say the victim was "drugged" and "still moving" and say that someone who is allegedly Magnotta stabbed him with an ice pick, etc.