News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

PD Field Trip Proposal ---- A M S T E R D A M

Started by Cramulus, September 28, 2011, 07:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

I want to put a feeler out there to see if anybody is interested in a field trip.

Destination:
A M S T E R D A M

When?
First Quarter 2012. Like maybe March. (tickets are relatively cheap then.)

Pope Pixie Pickle

I totally would if i wasnt poor and had no passport.

Luna

That would be epic, but would depend on my employment situation, then.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

I would totally love to meet up with you spags overseas...my only problem is, March is a tough month...April during spring break would be better for me.  I think I could convince Himself we need a Spring vacation to Yurp...

Nephew Twiddleton

I might be interested. Will look into the feasibility.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Scribbly

Pending employment situation (which hopefully will at least be as good as it is now if not better) I would definitely be interested, and I should be available pretty much whenever. Amsterdam isn't too far away!
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Cramulus

Definitely not looking for a firm commitment at this point, just a show of interest. And any notes like "Not March, but April would work!"

March 2012, a round trip ticket from the Northeastern US to Amsterdam is going to run between $550 and $650.

If you start saving now, that's $30 per week.  :p

Cainad (dec.)

The combined coolness and ambition of this idea is making my brain swell up and leak out my ears.

Interested, but probably not able to pull it off.

Telarus

Also interested. Also probably won't have the finances to pull it off....  :evilmad:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

leln

[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Doktor Howl

I'm gonna have travel money, but I have to see PDX with my own eyes first.
Molon Lube

Faust

I'll be passing through Amsterdam every month until next June. If we get a date a couple of months in advance I'd love to meet more PD Spags. I met 000 there last year.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Doktor Howl

Oh, and Enabler and I - and possibly TGG - WILL be making it to England before the end of 2012.
Molon Lube