News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Occupy

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 02, 2011, 03:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 09, 2011, 07:22:56 PM
:lulz:  These are glorious!

Working on a BIG one, but it will be at least Wednesday before it's done.  When I post it, would you please c&p your original piece?  I want to mix things up a bit and then maybe take out an ad.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 09, 2011, 07:23:55 PM
Also, that second one is terrifying.

:scared:

I'm sort of banking on the fact that I downloaded the original causing some horrible child to crawl out of my mirror and kill us all.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 09, 2011, 07:26:22 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 09, 2011, 07:22:56 PM
:lulz:  These are glorious!

Working on a BIG one, but it will be at least Wednesday before it's done.  When I post it, would you please c&p your original piece?  I want to mix things up a bit and then maybe take out an ad.

I certainly will, but the funny thing is that I don't know what piece you're referring to, and I've been wondering if I managed to post something awesome without knowing it.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

http://thinkprogress.org/special/2011/10/09/339788/conservative-infiltrate-99-percent-movement/

QuoteAn assistant editor with a right-wing magazine admitted in a column Saturday evening to posing as part of the 99 Percent Movement in D.C. "in order to mock and undermine" it. Patrick Howley, an assistant editor for the American Spectator, was committed enough to his deception to be at the vanguard of a demonstration that saw police firing pepper spray and closing a downtown Washington museum.

In his column, Howley says he took part in the demonstration Saturday at the Smithsonian Institute's Air and Space Museum reportedly directed at an exhibit about the unmanned drone aircraft used by the U.S. and others for spying and, increasingly, targeted killings in far-flung hotspots.

As between 100 and 200 anti-war demonstrators arrived at the steps of the museum — some of them affiliated with a group organizing the "Occupy DC" spinoff of the Wall Street protests — a few intrepid protesters made a rush for the door despite apparent warnings from security guards. One of them was Howley, who recounts that "as far as I could tell I was the only one who got inside the museum."

I am shocked, SHOCKED to discover people infiltrating the protests.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2011, 04:49:12 AM
http://thinkprogress.org/special/2011/10/09/339788/conservative-infiltrate-99-percent-movement/

QuoteAn assistant editor with a right-wing magazine admitted in a column Saturday evening to posing as part of the 99 Percent Movement in D.C. "in order to mock and undermine" it. Patrick Howley, an assistant editor for the American Spectator, was committed enough to his deception to be at the vanguard of a demonstration that saw police firing pepper spray and closing a downtown Washington museum.

In his column, Howley says he took part in the demonstration Saturday at the Smithsonian Institute's Air and Space Museum reportedly directed at an exhibit about the unmanned drone aircraft used by the U.S. and others for spying and, increasingly, targeted killings in far-flung hotspots.

As between 100 and 200 anti-war demonstrators arrived at the steps of the museum — some of them affiliated with a group organizing the "Occupy DC" spinoff of the Wall Street protests — a few intrepid protesters made a rush for the door despite apparent warnings from security guards. One of them was Howley, who recounts that "as far as I could tell I was the only one who got inside the museum."

I am shocked, SHOCKED to discover people infiltrating the protests.

I KNOW, RITE?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Rev

Occupy has gone global. Looks like people are pissed.

kingyak

I think these two are just hoping for mindless violence.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Cain

I love how the Teabaggers are collectively losing their shit over one of the most middle-class and reformist (as opposed to revolutionary) movements out there, as if Leon Trotsky and Zombie Lenin were leading the "Occupy" movement.

Lets face it: "I have a law degree but I now work as a barista, something has fucked up" is not exactly "workers of the world, unite!"

This further proves my thesis that if a Teabagger actually met a Communist, they would shit themselves in terror.

The Rev

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2011, 01:26:19 PM
I love how the Teabaggers are collectively losing their shit over one of the most middle-class and reformist (as opposed to revolutionary) movements out there, as if Leon Trotsky and Zombie Lenin were leading the "Occupy" movement.

Lets face it: "I have a law degree but I now work as a barista, something has fucked up" is not exactly "workers of the world, unite!"

This further proves my thesis that if a Teabagger actually met a Communist, they would shit themselves in terror.

I love your take on this, it also has me giggling over the teabagger meeting a communist.

The Rev

There have been some very good posters circulating recently, but this could be my favorite.

LMNO

I was pretty sure this was going to happen, and I believe Roger had a rant concerning this: 

Liberal protest scope creep.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/07/politics/occupy-wall-street/index.html

Not content with staying on point, activists are starting to branch out and use the Occupy movement to further their own agenda.

I expect PETA to show up any time now.

The Rev

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 10, 2011, 01:54:22 PM
I was pretty sure this was going to happen, and I believe Roger had a rant concerning this: 

Liberal protest scope creep.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/07/politics/occupy-wall-street/index.html

Not content with staying on point, activists are starting to branch out and use the Occupy movement to further their own agenda.

I expect PETA to show up any time now.

And Obama continues to bend over for Wall Street while trying to toss the protestors a dried up bone. Do we have no leaders left in this country?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2011, 01:26:19 PM

You know, shit is really wrong here. As facile as it is to try to boil it down to overly entitled college graduates who can't get the job they want, shit is really, actually, very wrong here. At this point, it doesn't matter whether Occupy has a strong united message. In fact, it's better that it doesn't, because that means more people will get off their unemployed, indebted, in-danger-of-being-homeless asses and stand in the street screaming.

Cain

Oh, I know its not entirely that.  However, it is far closer to that than it is to a Communist uprising, as the Teabaggers would have it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2011, 04:14:20 PM
Oh, I know its not entirely that.  However, it is far closer to that than it is to a Communist uprising, as the Teabaggers would have it.

Yeah, that's true. Teabaggers.  :lol: