News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

I am incredibly stupid and help me get my drugs.

Started by Dalek, October 05, 2011, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

Quote from: Cain on October 07, 2011, 11:16:43 AM
You ordered them, so presumably, you paid for them.

Unless you have a bank account in a fake name, that likely means your information is on a database somewhere.  If your friends pick them up and subsequently get arrested, they will shop you.  Your computer will be seized, and they will find that you visited the site and what forms you filled in.  They will then request information from your bank and find evidence of the transfer of cash.

Should the website owners themselves get raided at any point, the same could also happen.

Also, by soliciting opinions online as how to get around this, that will be used as evidence of intent to break the law.

Rule #1:  if you don't want to get caught, never do anything which can be recorded.

Actually I've got nothing to do with the whole order, except for giving a part of the cash. The order was made from another guy's PC and I know for sure that I won't get into any trouble. My only concern is keeping the other guys away from trouble, but I told them all of my concerns and they said they ARE going to retrieve the package. Well, now I can just hope for Bulgarian borders to be as loose as everyone knows they are   

Triple Zero

Well then, there is nothing to worry about?

.. except for the drugs frying your brain, of course.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dysfunctional Cunt

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I love stupid people in the morning.

Pope Pixie Pickle

I was going to reply but Trip got there faster and better than I could

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Pixie on October 07, 2011, 03:01:38 PM

I want to be a fly on the wall when the ATF or DEA breaks down their door.  I just want to see that look of "OH SHIT OH FUCK OH DAMN THEY WARNED ME AND I WAS TOO FUCKING STUPID TO BELIEVE THEM" look yanno?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Khara on Hiatus.... on October 07, 2011, 03:03:11 PM

I want to be a fly on the wall when the ATF or DEA breaks down their door.  I just want to see that look of "OH SHIT OH FUCK OH DAMN THEY WARNED ME AND I WAS TOO FUCKING STUPID TO BELIEVE THEM" look yanno?

I don't.  He's just a kid.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Um, you know he lives in Bulgaria, right?

The ATF and DEA have no jurisdiction there :)
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 07, 2011, 03:19:34 PM

No I thought he was getting the drugs from Bulgaria.

Doktor Howl

Tell that to our government.
Molon Lube

AFK

Umm, in case anyone is keeping score at home.  This website now appears on Page 2 of the Google search results for the particular substance Dalek is attempting to procure.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2011, 03:16:51 PM

I don't.  He's just a kid.

If he were in the US it's not like he'd actually do any time, these drugs are still technically "not illegal".  They aren't legal either but.....  Even a PD could get him off.

Payne

Quote from: The R-tist Sometimes Known as WHN on October 07, 2011, 03:22:21 PM
Umm, in case anyone is keeping score at home.  This website now appears on Page 2 of the Google search results for the particular substance Dalek is attempting to procure.  

:lulz:

***psssst, keep it under your hat!***

AFK

Whoops, I take that back.  I forgot that I had an additional search term included with the substance.  So if you look for just the chemical alone we're not on page 2.  I doubt people would do the exact search I did very often.  False alarm!  Sorry!

ETA:  I've been given the charge by my community to organize a community forum to educate professionals and parents on this shit.  So I've been scouring the interwebz for information. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Khara on Hiatus.... on October 07, 2011, 03:21:59 PM

No he lives there, he even mentioned Sofia. He ordered it from some other EU country, I believe.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 07, 2011, 03:28:40 PM
Quote from: Khara on Hiatus.... on October 07, 2011, 03:21:59 PM

No he lives there, he even mentioned Sofia. He ordered it from some other EU country, I believe.

Wasn't paying enough attention.  Don't really care much anyway.  Kid's parents need to kick his ass three ways to Sunday no matter where he lives.