News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

I am incredibly stupid and help me get my drugs.

Started by Dalek, October 05, 2011, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Khara on Hiatus.... on October 07, 2011, 03:33:35 PM
Wasn't paying enough attention.  Don't really care much anyway.  Kid's parents need to kick his ass three ways to Sunday no matter where he lives.

... you might want to dig into OKM and read his detailed story about his home situation before you say things like that, just saying.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Epimetheus

Quote from: Dalek on October 05, 2011, 09:33:32 PM
I ordered a Research Chemical a few days ago and it's supposed to arrive this Friday.
What can I do to obtain the package without persecution.

Quote from: Dalek on October 07, 2011, 02:53:19 PM
Actually I've got nothing to do with the whole order, except for giving a part of the cash...and I know for sure that I won't get into any trouble.

Thread comes full circle!  :fap:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 07, 2011, 03:39:43 PM
Wasn't paying enough attention.  Don't really care much anyway.  Kid's parents need to kick his ass three ways to Sunday no matter where he lives.

... you might want to dig into OKM and read his detailed story about his home situation before you say things like that, just saying.

He's made 3 posts in OKM and none had anything to do with his home situation.  Shall I go back and read every post he's made?  Oh wait, I found it.  Oh noes, his home life sucks ass so now he's out buying illegal drugs to compensate?  To make it even more difficult for his mother? Are you trying to trigger my sympathy?  

Life sucks ass for a lot of people.  You would think if his home life were what he has written here, doing shit like what he says he is doing ITT would be the furthest thing from his mind.

Faust

Quote from: Khara on Hiatus.... on October 07, 2011, 04:01:46 PM

He's made 3 posts in OKM and none had anything to do with his home situation.  Shall I go back and read every post he's made?  Oh wait, I found it.  Oh noes, his home life sucks ass so now he's out buying illegal drugs to compensate?  To make it even more difficult for his mother? Are you trying to trigger my sympathy?  

Life sucks ass for a lot of people.  You would think if his home life were what he has written here, doing shit like what he says he is doing ITT would be the furthest thing from his mind.

He's just making stupid choices, there's no reason for you to shit on him like this. I don't care what toxins he wants to pollute himself with, I just don't want him asking questions on how to circumvent the law on a public forum, KYFMS and all.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on October 07, 2011, 02:48:49 AM
NIGEL AND EVERYONE ELSE

I WAS WRONG I HAD A BRAIN FART YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT MEPHEDRONE AND MY BRAIN THOUGHT METHYLONE.

DOH!!!!!

SRRY BOUT THAT GUYS.

MEPHEDRONE IS TOTALLY CALLED BATH SALTS OFTEN BUT MDPV IS WHAT MOST BRANDS OF BATHSALTS IS IN SMOKE SHOPS THO

anyway i have no experience with mephedrone i was TOTALLY thinking of Methylone  LOL SORRY BRAIN FART*

*NO THIS BRAIN FART WAS NOT CAUSED BY DRUGS, I WAS JUST TIRED AFTER WORK

CAPSLOCCCKKKKKK

NO PROBS MAN

WE'VE ALL DONE IT!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I'm doing it right now.

Fuck yeah, bath salts and plant food.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dalek on October 07, 2011, 10:11:38 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on October 07, 2011, 08:50:20 AM
The other question is, why are you the dude picking it up if a group paid for it under someone else's name? Draw the shortest straw or something?

I am not the dude picking it up. I'm just worried and don't want the others to get in trouble.

Wait wait wait

I ordered a Research Chemical a few days ago and it's supposed to arrive this Friday. The problem is that being far too excited I did the very stupid mistake of reading an old version of the law. Now I find out that most RCs are banned here, because of a bunch of Russians who opened up an RC shop in our capital's center (Seriously, FUCK Russians! They ruin everything!).

What can I do to obtain the package without persecution. Is it possible to deny that you knew what was in the package? Would that make any difference? The site said they package the RCs discretely . Is there any chance someone would open it up? The site is from the EU and my country is too, so I guess there isn't a very big chance that problems will arise. In case they do, what should I do?

If you're going to ask for advice, the least you could do is provide the actual scenario you need advice about so that the advice is, you know, actually relevant.

So now you're saying that the order isn't in your name and you're not the one doing the pickup (which makes sense, because I was wondering what kind of PO just lets any old asshole pick up someone else's mail) so... what's the problem? If the other guys are willing to take the risk, let them pick it up. Someone already ordered it in his own name, so I assume he's comfortable with the possibility of getting in trouble.

BTW, though, in case it hasn't been said enough times, we're really not trying to be alarmist jerks or make you feel stupid. We're trying to keep you from getting in trouble or fucking yourself up, because we care about you and about how this turns out.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Faust on October 07, 2011, 04:31:08 PM

He's just making stupid choices, there's no reason for you to shit on him like this. I don't care what toxins he wants to pollute himself with, I just don't want him asking questions on how to circumvent the law on a public forum, KYFMS and all.

Oh yes, both of you, please please just take my comments and be like this.  Not like anyone else has made a single derogatory comment ITT right?

Yes no worries.

I am so sorry Dalek that you have a terrible home life.  I am also so very sorry that you are doing illegal drugs.  I am also so very sorry that I was just so terribly horribly rude and socially unacceptable to you and shit on you ITT.  

Pope Pixie Pickle

uhh, his home life is shitty and he's taking drugs. its a common story. but rather than trying to engage with a troubled kid you jump down his throat? Man that seems pretty fucking heartless to me. Have you lived with someone who has a mentakl illness or had one yourself?

That shit ain't easy. Yea, the shit he is doing isn't smart, but most kids aren't. where do you get off crowing like a delighted harpy? Grow some fucking empathy and treat others like you would like to be treated in their situation. Weren't you the one who was whining just last week that PD was too mean and you were going to flounce again (for forever)?  Nice to see you are being consistent.

I dont often speak up but adults trying to eviscerate kids pisses me the fuck off. Stupid kids or no.

Quote from: Nigel on October 07, 2011, 04:47:24 PM
Quote from: Dalek on October 07, 2011, 10:11:38 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on October 07, 2011, 08:50:20 AM
The other question is, why are you the dude picking it up if a group paid for it under someone else's name? Draw the shortest straw or something?

I am not the dude picking it up. I'm just worried and don't want the others to get in trouble.

Wait wait wait

I ordered a Research Chemical a few days ago and it's supposed to arrive this Friday. The problem is that being far too excited I did the very stupid mistake of reading an old version of the law. Now I find out that most RCs are banned here, because of a bunch of Russians who opened up an RC shop in our capital's center (Seriously, FUCK Russians! They ruin everything!).

What can I do to obtain the package without persecution. Is it possible to deny that you knew what was in the package? Would that make any difference? The site said they package the RCs discretely . Is there any chance someone would open it up? The site is from the EU and my country is too, so I guess there isn't a very big chance that problems will arise. In case they do, what should I do?

If you're going to ask for advice, the least you could do is provide the actual scenario you need advice about so that the advice is, you know, actually relevant.

So now you're saying that the order isn't in your name and you're not the one doing the pickup (which makes sense, because I was wondering what kind of PO just lets any old asshole pick up someone else's mail) so... what's the problem? If the other guys are willing to take the risk, let them pick it up. Someone already ordered it in his own name, so I assume he's comfortable with the possibility of getting in trouble.

BTW, though, in case it hasn't been said enough times, we're really not trying to be alarmist jerks or make you feel stupid. We're trying to keep you from getting in trouble or fucking yourself up, because we care about you and about how this turns out.

Nigel, couldnt have said it better myself

AFK

Yeah, I'm not here to tell Dalek not to do drugs.  I'm just here to strongly urge Dalek to not take THESE drugs because they are really, really bad news. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Triple Zero

Quote from: Pixie on October 07, 2011, 05:08:00 PM

uhh, his home life is shitty and he's taking drugs. its a common story. but rather than trying to engage with a troubled kid you jump down his throat? Man that seems pretty fucking heartless to me. Have you lived with someone who has a mentakl illness or had one yourself?

That shit ain't easy. Yea, the shit he is doing isn't smart, but most kids aren't. where do you get off crowing like a delighted harpy? Grow some fucking empathy and treat others like you would like to be treated in their situation. Weren't you the one who was whining just last week that PD was too mean and you were going to flounce again (for forever)?  Nice to see you are being consistent.

I dont often speak up but adults trying to eviscerate kids pisses me the fuck off. Stupid kids or no.

Thanks. I didn't want to word it that strongly because Khara never seems to take criticism very well. So I thought I'd just politely point out things might be a bit more complex than that, since she already said she "wasn't paying enough attention", I thought it'd be nice to give her a heads up about his situation. Guess not.

I have to say, for someone not paying attention (so much she even "glossed over" the fact that this is taking place on another continent) she sure got a strong opinion about this thing she's not paying enough attention to.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 07, 2011, 05:27:23 PM
Thanks. I didn't want to word it that strongly because Khara never seems to take criticism very well.

Didn't help.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Quote from: The R-tist Sometimes Known as WHN on October 07, 2011, 05:22:46 PM
Yeah, I'm not here to tell Dalek not to do drugs.  I'm just here to strongly urge Dalek to not take THESE drugs because they are really, really bad news. 

BTW I do agree he'd be better off not taking them.

I'm also glad that the whole package delivery deal will probably turn out fine, at least for him.

Quote from: Pixie on October 07, 2011, 05:24:54 PM
aaaand Khara flounces.

Where/how?

Faust

Quote from: Pixie on October 07, 2011, 05:24:54 PM
aaaand Khara flounces.

Goddamnit.

Khara, all I did was ask you not to shit on him. Its not an attack on you.
Sleepless nights at the chateau