News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

I am incredibly stupid and help me get my drugs.

Started by Dalek, October 05, 2011, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Khara on October 06, 2011, 05:28:06 PM
I'm sorry, but who the hell takes a drug that lists "suicidality" as a known side effect?

What. The. Fuck?

Prozac does that if you aren't already depressed.  Although my understanding is that if you really were depressed in the first place, your suicide risk goes down with an appropriate dosage.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Freeky

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on October 08, 2011, 01:48:20 AM
I'm sorry, but who the hell takes a drug that lists "suicidality" as a known side effect?

What. The. Fuck?

Prozac does that if you aren't already depressed.  Although my understanding is that if you really were depressed in the first place, your suicide risk goes down with an appropriate dosage.

I think you have to be depressed ENOUGH, even, to take that stuff.  I got put on it for a short while, and had to stop when I got worse instead of better.

Faust

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 08, 2011, 08:40:28 AM

What. The. Fuck?

I think you have to be depressed ENOUGH, even, to take that stuff.  I got put on it for a short while, and had to stop when I got worse instead of better.

It reacts strangely with some people, creates a death urge.

When I was a troubled teenager I was put on antidepressants and had to be taken off them because they removed any fear of death but not the unhappiness.

Thankfully I worked through all that crap and don't need any of that shit any more.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Freeky

Quote from: Faust on October 08, 2011, 10:07:49 AM
Quote from: Science me, babby on October 08, 2011, 08:40:28 AM

What. The. Fuck?

It reacts strangely with some people, creates a death urge.

When I was a troubled teenager I was put on antidepressants and had to be taken off them because they removed any fear of death but not the unhappiness.

Thankfully I worked through all that crap and don't need any of that shit any more.

Glad to hear that for you. :)

Dalek

Fuck this shit! Everyone else who took it was in some deep euphoria. I only got really, really speedy, but what's the fucking use, when I'm just sitting at home, listening to dubstep.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Speed is wretched that way. I've never understood the people who get all happy on it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dalek

Fuck this. I did all I had with no effect. Fuck research chemicals!  :argh!:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

you clearly resaerched the wrong chemical if you wanted to sit at home and listen to dubstep  :lol:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Dalek on October 09, 2011, 09:42:22 AM
Fuck this. I did all I had with no effect. Fuck research chemicals!  :argh!:

AND THEN DALEK LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

rong

Quote from: Dalek on October 09, 2011, 12:30:16 AM
Fuck this shit! Everyone else who took it was in some deep euphoria. I only got really, really speedy, but what's the fucking use, when I'm just sitting at home, listening to dubstep.

next time, try listening to Mitch Hedberg.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

BadBeast

I think Magic Mushrooms grow wild in Bulgaria. You should totally get out there and have a look, now that the season is here. you can get absolutely bollocksed on as many of them as you can eat, with no more ill effects than a gripey belly the next day.
The madness is temporary, and only lasts a few hours.

usually.  :happythoughts:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Dalek

Quote from: BadBeast on October 09, 2011, 12:25:32 PM
I think Magic Mushrooms grow wild in Bulgaria. You should totally get out there and have a look, now that the season is here. you can get absolutely bollocksed on as many of them as you can eat, with no more ill effects than a gripey belly the next day.

usually.  :happythoughts:

Yeah, I know! A friend of mine promised to take me shroom hunting with her. Today it's raining for the first time in a few weeks, so I expect them shrooms to start growing very soon. Picking them in the wild is the only good way of obtaining them, though. Dealers sell them at 15 leva a gram and they sell the gram as a one person dose, because everyone here is scared of an actual psychedelic experience and just wants to get a stoned feeling. Psys don't really have a market here, but hopefully I'll be going to the forest pretty soon  :lol:

BadBeast

Quote from: Dalek on October 09, 2011, 12:44:31 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 09, 2011, 12:25:32 PM

usually.  :happythoughts:

Yeah, I know! A friend of mine promised to take me shroom hunting with her. Today it's raining for the first time in a few weeks, so I expect them shrooms to start growing very soon. Picking them in the wild is the only good way of obtaining them, though. Dealers sell them at 15 leva a gram and they sell the gram as a one person dose, because everyone here is scared of an actual psychedelic experience and just wants to get a stoned feeling. Psys don't really have a market here, but hopefully I'll be going to the forest pretty soon  :lol:
Cool Beans. I've done just about every kind of drug. (In fact, I'm surprised there's any left at all) but Mushies, when they are good and fresh, and plentiful are the best buzz there is.

eta:Bar none.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on October 09, 2011, 09:53:09 AM
you clearly resaerched the wrong chemical if you wanted to sit at home and listen to dubstep  :lol:

FRED PUTS THE ENTIRE DRUG CONTROVERSY TO REST IN ONE SENTENCE.

FRED WINS THE INTERBUTS FOREVER.

This sort of thing is why I keep coming back to PD.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dalek on October 05, 2011, 10:11:22 PM
Addiction has never been a problem for me.

This is a shining example of someone who thinks biology doesn't apply to them.  Because they are special.  Unique.  Like a snowflake in a blast furnace.
Molon Lube