News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Trash Disposal Thread/October

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 25, 2011, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

Wow rodger, I suddenly feel you know me better than I do. I happen to own 2 machetes
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2011, 10:33:32 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on October 25, 2011, 10:29:41 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2011, 10:26:55 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on October 25, 2011, 10:25:23 PM
I don't wonder, Roger. I find myself turned more and more towards your ways as I meet more people.

Just you wait til you get out of that horrible little town you live in.  There's a whole WORLD full of stupid motherfuckers out there, just WAITING to tell you all about themselves.

Bring a parang.

I would say a machete, but "parang" sounds cooler.  Christopher Walken probably has two parangs.
Parang does sound cooler.  :lulz:

If I had a parang, I probably wouldn't have people waltzing into my fucking office without knocking.  Sure, that would mean less horrible mirth on my part, and a bit of a problem for the janitor, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
Have you checked the local sporting goods stores? i hear they occasionally carry them as "survival  tools". I think that's a rather appropriate styling in this case, don't you?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 10:35:29 PM
Wow rodger, I suddenly feel you know me better than I do. I happen to own 2 machetes

Wasn't there some fuckhead that waited for days for us to be impressed that he was throwing tomohawks at a tree?

:?

ETA:  Machetes are for sissies.  Any REAL wannabe tough guy has a PARANG.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2011, 10:34:10 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 25, 2011, 10:29:46 PM
I seem to recall him posting at least one productive thing. That however was when i was still a noob and perhaps im confusing him for someone else.

There was someone with a similar name, I think.  I can't see rong doing anything productive or even entertaining.

Rumkle.  You were thinking Rumkle. 

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

rong

One of my machetes is a souvenir from Honduras (thanks to my mother in law).

The other is for shaping snow sculptures.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:00:48 PM
One of my machetes is a souvenir from Honduras (thanks to my mother in law).

The other is for shaping snow sculptures.

WELL, THAT SATISFIES MY BURNING FUCKING CURIOSITY!  I CAN FINALLY SLEEP AT NIGHT, KNOWING WHERE THE FUCK RONG GOT HIS WIMPY MACHETES AND WHAT HE USES THEM FOR!

rong

I never said what I use the one from Honduras for

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:16:07 PM

That's okay, I have sleeping pills.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:16:07 PM

I'm guessing prying the tops off of beer bottles.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:39:43 PM
Bottles are for rich people

If you cannot afford, find another habit, dumbfuck.

Jesus H Christ, what the fuck is it with the braggadosio among todays little darlings?

"WE WERE POOR!  WE ONLY HAD ONE CAR!"

"WE WERE POORER!  WE ONLY HAD A DONKEY CART!  PASS THE BOONES FARM, YOU BOGARTING BASTARD!"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This thread is now about Rong.

Just as he intended.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on October 25, 2011, 11:45:35 PM
This thread is now about Rong.

Just as he intended.

And it's about why I hate him, which is - in a limited sense - what I intended.

:lulz:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!

Don Coyote

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 10:35:29 PM

Flashback to tomahawk boy anyone?

rong