News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

ITT: TGRR helps you with your personals ads.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 08, 2011, 06:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Science me, babby on November 10, 2011, 04:41:45 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2011, 04:40:58 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on November 10, 2011, 04:40:31 PM
:lulz:

NOTHING is too over the top.  I swear to fucking God.

Actually, I think you broke it with mine.  :lulz:

No, yours was actually too mundane for Tucson.  It's too close to how things really work.  It would have been fine anywhere else.

I shall work on a replacement.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2011, 04:42:45 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on November 10, 2011, 04:41:45 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2011, 04:40:58 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on November 10, 2011, 04:40:31 PM

NOTHING is too over the top.  I swear to fucking God.

Actually, I think you broke it with mine.  :lulz:

No, yours was actually too mundane for Tucson.  It's too close to how things really work.  It would have been fine anywhere else.

I shall work on a replacement.

YES!

ETA:  For the record, I thought it was brilliant.  But you're right, it is too close to reality.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2011, 04:40:05 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 10, 2011, 04:38:57 PM
Roger, first and only reply to the Chelsea Poet advert!

QuoteCoincidentally I've been muse to two poets, a playwright and a short story writer.

Being a writer too helps a little, though I do believe my skills at "economics" - the word's Greek origins meaning housekeeping or household duties, now thought of the nation's finances but once including the everyday pleasures of food, drink, and sex - had something to do with my bemuseds' productivity.

That being said I'm almost certain that computer geeks make better lovers & partners in crime. They're more "object-oriented."

Care to prove me wrong? I'm 28, dark hair with curls, pale skin with freckles, vivacious and lively, currently at home with this year's flu.

<3 J

RIDE THAT POWNEY!

So many potential replies to that.... I'm communing with my own inner Muse for guidance on this issue.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on November 10, 2011, 04:46:53 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2011, 04:40:05 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 10, 2011, 04:38:57 PM
Roger, first and only reply to the Chelsea Poet advert!

QuoteCoincidentally I've been muse to two poets, a playwright and a short story writer.

Being a writer too helps a little, though I do believe my skills at "economics" - the word's Greek origins meaning housekeeping or household duties, now thought of the nation's finances but once including the everyday pleasures of food, drink, and sex - had something to do with my bemuseds' productivity.

That being said I'm almost certain that computer geeks make better lovers & partners in crime. They're more "object-oriented."

Care to prove me wrong? I'm 28, dark hair with curls, pale skin with freckles, vivacious and lively, currently at home with this year's flu.

<3 J

RIDE THAT POWNEY!

So many potential replies to that.... I'm communing with my own inner Muse for guidance on this issue.

She seriously replied.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN ENGLAND???

Cain

I'm not entirely sure myself.  I'm going to blame Kate Middleton, though.  It makes intuitive sense, and I'll let someone else figure out the details to make it work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on November 10, 2011, 04:53:11 PM
I'm not entirely sure myself.  I'm going to blame Kate Middleton, though.  It makes intuitive sense, and I'll let someone else figure out the details to make it work.

Yours was like Freeky's.  It wasn't an obvious over-the-top parody, at least not overwhelmingly so.

I didn't actually expect you to get one serious answer.

Cain

I thought the second paragraph would've given it away, but then I am almost certainly overestimating the intelligence of the average CL reader.  To be fair, at least one woman I've met from there knows who Moliere is, so it's not like everyone there is a moron.  Just, like, 95% or so.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2011, 03:50:11 PM
Quote from: Richter on November 10, 2011, 01:00:23 AM
I'm in.  
I may or may not join OKCupid with the results.

QuoteAre You Tired of Games?

Hi, I'm a 30-ish Providence man who has grown tired of the constant games that dating involves.  I figured, "Why not cut to the chase?", so here's what I'm offering.  I'll meet you at the bar or club of your choice, and when I introduce myself, you simply punch me in the bits and then take all the cash out of my wallet and buy yourself drinks with it.  It's going to wind up that way anyway, right?  Let's just save ourselves 3-6 months of grief and drama.

A few of my favorite things include attitude adjustments for pay, collecting overdue gambling debts, and teaching Sunday School.  My ideal woman would be just as bitter and cynical as I am, and doesn't mind occasionally having to duck drive by attempts.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Chairman Risus

This is great stuff, Rev. I never would have taken you for a matchmaker.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Risus on November 10, 2011, 05:09:11 PM
This is great stuff, Rev. I never would have taken you for a matchmaker.

It's just one more service I offer.

Cramulus

OMFG I am cracking the fuck up

Roger, you are a paragon of humanity.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on November 10, 2011, 05:15:08 PM
OMFG I am cracking the fuck up

Roger, you are a paragon of humanity.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Someone has to do this shit, Cram.  Personally, I'd rather be jacking off to Japanese Reality TV, but like some Chinese guy named Musashi said, "Death is a feather, duty is a mountain".