News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

ITT: TGRR helps you with your personals ads.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 08, 2011, 06:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:lulz: These are so great. I may have dislodged a rib from laughing so hard.

I got one scam, an email that solely consisted of "Hey I", a suspiciously horny woman who sent naked pics, and what seems to be a real person.

Next, we'll see what OKCupid has to offer...
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Awww Stella, that guy seems nice enough... he's just a single dad looking to get out, and he was honest without being gross.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on November 10, 2011, 10:46:15 PM
:lulz: These are so great. I may have dislodged a rib from laughing so hard.

I got one scam, an email that solely consisted of "Hey I", a suspiciously horny woman who sent naked pics, and what seems to be a real person.

Next, we'll see what OKCupid has to offer...

You should respond to "Hey I" with "Me too!"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Scratch that, they all turned out to be scammers who just needed a little prodding to use the same copypasta.

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2011, 03:50:11 PM
Quote from: Richter on November 10, 2011, 01:00:23 AM
I'm in.  
I may or may not join OKCupid with the results.

QuoteAre You Tired of Games?

Hi, I'm a 30-ish Providence man who has grown tired of the constant games that dating involves.  I figured, "Why not cut to the chase?", so here's what I'm offering.  I'll meet you at the bar or club of your choice, and when I introduce myself, you simply punch me in the bits and then take all the cash out of my wallet and buy yourself drinks with it.  It's going to wind up that way anyway, right?  Let's just save ourselves 3-6 months of grief and drama.

A few of my favorite things include attitude adjustments for pay, collecting overdue gambling debts, and teaching Sunday School.  My ideal woman would be just as bitter and cynical as I am, and doesn't mind occasionally having to duck drive by attempts.

OH SHIT.   :lulz:

I don't know what else to say, but it perfectly captured what my neighbors (Lady Meercat, Artiste and Captain Beer) think of me.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

and I gotta say Roger, you've got a KEEN grip on that zazzen stick

Pæs

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on November 10, 2011, 11:05:01 PM
Awww Stella, that guy seems nice enough... he's just a single dad looking to get out, and he was honest without being gross.

True. But Luna's gay bar idea is SOOOOO tempting.

Anyway, if he's telling the truth that he hasn't been laid in 8 years, there's probably a VERY good reason. Not the one he gave, either. A good man can find a way to get laid in a fucking vaccuum.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Jenne

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on November 11, 2011, 01:28:35 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 10, 2011, 11:05:01 PM

True. But Luna's gay bar idea is SOOOOO tempting.

Anyway, if he's telling the truth that he hasn't been laid in 8 years, there's probably a VERY good reason. Not the one he gave, either. A good man can find a way to get laid in a fucking vaccuum.  :lol:

:lulz: 

I swear to gawd this fread delivers and how.

A good man can find a way to get laid in a fucking vaccuum.  :lol:

An outstanding man prefers to get laid in vacuums.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Net on November 11, 2011, 02:35:18 AM
A good man can find a way to get laid in a fucking vaccuum.  :lol:

An outstanding man prefers to get laid in vacuums.

Yes. And proves his outstandingness time and time again.  :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks