News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Badass Knife Thread

Started by fanglekai, December 01, 2011, 09:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 01, 2011, 10:57:19 PM
Thanks Rog and Freeky!

Brb, gonna bleach my eyes

No problem.

By the way, Fang and Iceman are cooking up some plan with respect to PD. 

I am so insanely bored, I am looking forward to this, and the horrible retribution that will immediately follow.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

This should be good.  I am insanely amused at the idea of yet another group "attempting to TAKE DOWN PD!!11!21!".  Because no-one has ever tried that before  :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 01, 2011, 11:04:18 PM
This should be good.  I am insanely amused at the idea of yet another group "attempting to TAKE DOWN PD!!11!21!".  Because no-one has ever tried that before  :lol:

I've added a few bells & whistles to the Hilarity Engines™, including Scientology and the BATF.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

HIMEOBS's Gender 32 Project is still in working order, I believe.

A harsh measure, but also utterly hilarious for anyone not on the receiving end.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 01, 2011, 11:06:17 PM

A harsh measure, but also utterly hilarious for anyone not on the receiving end.

I say we go nuclear at the first sign of any funny business.

Cain, I don't know if it's possible to articulate how BORED I am these days.

Freeky

Oshit, is this going to be as amazing as it sounds like it is?

NOWAIT DON'T TELL ME :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 01, 2011, 11:07:51 PM
Oshit, is this going to be as amazing as it sounds like it is?

NOWAIT DON'T TELL ME :lulz:

Jesus Christ, I hope so. 

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2011, 11:07:20 PM

Well you know I'm not exactly shy about using the above.

As for offensive measures, I am up for any program.  Including hilarity with watch lists and emails.  Because that's just the kind of bastard I am nowadays.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 01, 2011, 11:09:29 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2011, 11:07:20 PM

Well you know I'm not exactly shy about using the above.

As for offensive measures, I am up for any program.  Including hilarity with watch lists and emails.  Because that's just the kind of bastard I am nowadays.

Well, that's what I've done with my old Hilarity Engine.  It's automated now, all I have to do is plug in the IP and sit back and let it do its work.  Consequences be damned, Cain, I'm fucking BORED TO DEATH.

Cain

Boredom is a dangerous thing, it is said.

After this, I say we find a foe with somewhat more....stamina.  A place like MW, where there is something worth staying for, as well as lots of people who deserve a verbal slapdown.  These skirmishes just don't cut it.

easy-e

I'm excited to see how you guys handle this.  Should be extremely lulzy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 01, 2011, 11:13:00 PM
Boredom is a dangerous thing, it is said.

After this, I say we find a foe with somewhat more....stamina.  A place like MW, where there is something worth staying for, as well as lots of people who deserve a verbal slapdown.  These skirmishes just don't cut it.

Or we could pull another CoG at totse2.

Seriously, dude, I'm sitting around with NOTHING TO DO, and I can't go anywhere.  I am fucking impatiently waiting for these yahoos to pull some shit.  Apparently Fang is trying to get them to attack us so we'll attack them.

But I have no intention of fucking with easy e's board.  I have no gripe with him.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: easy-e on December 01, 2011, 11:16:13 PM
I'm excited to see how you guys handle this.  Should be extremely lulzy.

I can pretty much guarantee that fang will laugh until he can't stop screaming.

We've been doing this a long, long time.

Richter

Edit: For Nigel and Uncle Enrico.  This is what I could lay hands on quickly, the rest is...around.

Starting off slow, the cooking knives. No name santuko, Wusthoff 8" chef's knife, no name light cleaver.

The "My Fist Junta" assortment, stuck in my anvil stand.

The Buck Whittaker that lives on my spare car key.  For completion sake.
For Uncle Enrico, and Nigel.

At the top is 4x Cold Steel "Sure Balance" throwers.  Fun toys.
On the left are the Cold Steel Konjo 1 and 2, both of which have cut tatami better than swords (I tried).
In the middle, top to bottom is a hand-ground single beveled wood carving knife I made from a high speed steel lathe tool, Spyderco Endura with wave, and my Emerson CQC 8 (my two usual work knives).
Far left is my Benchmade model 42 Balisong, for when I feel like flipping.

Projects.  A cleaver I'm re-handling, a large puuko ("crowbar interrupted"), trench spike made with a heavy steel carabiner and an SKS spike bayonet, and tomahawk head I forged myself. (BITCHES DON'T KNOW.)

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cain

Yeah.  Easy-e seems cool to me, and I'd rather not trash his board unless absolutely necessary.

But hey, remember that furry dude at CoG?  The one we dug up all that PI on?  That's the kind of game that sounds fun.  I wonder how many future employers would like to Google the IRL names of our friends over there and find on the top of the results a collection of their racist and homophobic tirades?

8)