News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Mirror Universe?

Started by BadBeast, January 19, 2012, 09:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Maybe where bad beast is actually from he does. Hell were talking about badbeast here. Maybe this is goodbeasts universe.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 30, 2012, 08:54:58 PM
Maybe where bad beast is actually from he does. Hell were talking about badbeast here. Maybe this is goodbeasts universe.

The mirror image of Badbeast is STILL an unruly British fucker who is a menace to everyone around him.  BOTH of them have goatees.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

I have a goatee. I also shave my head for shows. Am i the evil twid?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 30, 2012, 08:59:40 PM
I have a goatee. I also shave my head for shows. Am i the evil twid?

Yes.

I would have thought that was perfectly obvious by now.  The GOOD Twid is from Notsob, and plays Glenn Miller tunes for geezers in the old folk's home.

Likewise, the good Villager is also from Notsob, and smiles a NICE smile, not one that says "Ho ho hee heeeee oops what happened to all of your skin?"

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

:spittake:

this makes me want to do science to notsob.

minuspace

Science proposal:  is the subject immune to error by misidentification?

BadBeast

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 30, 2012, 08:27:37 PM
Quote from: navkat on January 30, 2012, 05:37:21 AM
I'm allowed to be intrigued by those hypotheses, no?

Yeah ... I just realized I actually don't have a fucking clue what this thread is about.

What are we doing here, then? Free association on fringe physics topics? Can you explain me what's going on? I don't even understand what the thread was supposed to be about ... :?
Then it's a good job I'm here then isn't it? Subject matter is no longer important! That boat sailed long ago. You have to look behind the words, the words are just a means towards an end. What's that you say? What's the end?

The end is where we're all going to be soon enough, so wise up people! It doesn't matter. . . . . . . . Have you all forgotten why were even here? Got lost in the hallways of "Meaning"? Of "Why"? We're here to have some fucking fun! Why is that such a difficult thing to keep sight of?  (Yes, that's a rhetorical question)
This thread WAS about some bloody thing, but then it became some other bloody thing, then it all got flipped about by the mirrors (Yes, we are the mirrors btw) so look deeply into the eyes of this fucking wolf, and you'll see!
Futility? The death of hope? Do me a fucking favour! LOOK HARDER! Remember. We are not wolfs! We are not children, to get bogged down in meaningless meanings! We are the subject. We are the meaning. We need no other garbled jibber jabber to cling to!

Mirror mirror on the wall, you're no fucking good at all! Leave your reason, at the door, no-one here is keeping score.

This is the Funhouse, the Magic Theatre, and it is not for everyone. It is meant for madmen only, so stop trying to be fucking sane, and have some fun! 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 30, 2012, 08:30:59 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on January 30, 2012, 08:27:37 PM
Quote from: navkat on January 30, 2012, 05:37:21 AM
I'm allowed to be intrigued by those hypotheses, no?

Yeah ... I just realized I actually don't have a fucking clue what this thread is about.

What are we doing here, then? Free association on fringe physics topics? Can you explain me what's going on? I don't even understand what the thread was supposed to be about ... :?

Let me answer your question with a question:  Do you have a goatee?

No but I can get a cheese goatee at the supermarket tomorrow, will that work?

Quote from: BadBeast on January 30, 2012, 09:39:58 PM
Then it's a good job I'm here then isn't it? Subject matter is no longer important! That boat sailed long ago. You have to look behind the words, the words are just a means towards an end. What's that you say? What's the end?

Does it involve cheese string theory?

QuoteThe end is where we're all going to be soon enough, so wise up people! It doesn't matter. . . . . . . . Have you all forgotten why were even here?

Cheese?

QuoteGot lost in the hallways of "Meaning"? Of "Why"? We're here to have some fucking fun! Why is that such a difficult thing to keep sight of?  (Yes, that's a rhetorical question)
This thread WAS about some bloody thing, but then it became some other bloody thing, then it all got flipped about by the mirrors (Yes, we are the mirrors btw) so look deeply into the eyes of this fucking wolf, and you'll see!
Futility? The death of hope? Do me a fucking favour! LOOK HARDER!

Ooooh it's hard cheese! Now I get it.

QuoteMirror mirror on the wall, you're no fucking good at all! Leave your reason, at the door, no-one here is keeping score.

This is the Funhouse, the Magic Theatre, and it is not for everyone. It is meant for madmen only, so stop trying to be fucking sane, and have some fun! 

You can't make mirrors from cheese. They tried that, but you don't want to know what a mirror-image smells like when its all flipped along its axis.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

Cheese is just Yoghurt that's trying too hard. A yummy distraction, full of stinky goodness, but a distraction nonetheless.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

minuspace

First there is no meaning.
Then the point is to have fun.
Fun is therefore meaningless.
Like dancing round this sun.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LuciferX on January 30, 2012, 11:31:04 PM

:tyra:

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

BadBeast

minuspace

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 31, 2012, 02:43:13 AM
Quote from: LuciferX on January 30, 2012, 11:31:04 PM

:tyra:

It's so much better w/ Tyra saying it  :lulz:

Don Coyote

I am forced by the dread USGOVTM, that horrid and foul monster to routinely remove both my Beard of PowerTM and my Goatee of Possibly EvilTM. Take a moment and place yourself in my backwards boots and visualize how much turmoil I have to go through to make sure there is enough FreedomTM to go around. And I know IT is saving those fragments of my Goatee to power ITS dread machines. Those not nice ones. The ones that manufacture Those PeopleTM.